I got Sonic Heroes!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:13 pm

When I came home I saw a nice post box for me, that brought me Sonic Heroes for GameCube. :D <p>I had pre-ordered it from Gameplay.com<br>Going to play it later today! XD
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:18 pm

Played it, and it's great fun!<br>I only played the Tutorial, but I can't wait to play more! It's very well done. The voices are good as usual, too.
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Monocromatico » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:23 pm

Everyone is saying that after a few stages, it gets annoying as hell.
Monocromatico

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Mizehrith » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:05 am

Judging from my experiences, the only annoying aspect of Sonic Heroes is dying after having accidentally skipped the nearest checkpoint - and I found that I died rather frequently. Though, I'd think that such would be the case for most games. Besides, that's nothing compared to Shinobi's gameplay on the PlayStation2 *shudder*; once you die, you are forced to start right back at the very beginning of the stage. <p>Anyways, Sonic Heroes is a great game. I rented it about a week ago, and enjoyed thoroughly what I was able to get out of it before having to return it. :)<br>
Mizehrith

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:25 pm

Sonic games are always great no matter what. Yeah I'm going to get it of play.com cause you get ten quid of it on that site and all deliveries are free! YAY!!!
Rika/Phoenix

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:45 pm

I guess you will buy it for the PS2?<br>Expect it to suck then... (unbiased opinion, honestly)<br>Sega handed the development of the PS2 version to a third-party company, who did a pretty poor job.
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:06 pm

Yeah. I actually wanted a GameCube but my dad wanted the PS2. Anyway there is not that much games that appeal to me on the PS2.<p>GameCube has all of the multiplayer games that I mostly like.
Rika/Phoenix

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:21 pm

Yeah...<br>I remember discussing the PS2/GameCube issue with you in the chat room very well.<br> ~_~
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:23 pm

PS2 tends to have all shooting games and serious racing games which I don't like.<p>I like the kart racing games such as Crash Team Racing and Mario Kart cause you get all of the weapons and fun tracks.
Rika/Phoenix

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:07 am

Sonic Heroes, eh? Wish I had it. Looks like a cool game.
Prince Noah

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:15 am

Great game, a bit easy and short for my taste... The stages were much longer than normal which I liked, and I loved seeing shadow again! SHADOW OWNS SONIC!!! btw anyone else think the final boss was just... way to easy? Its just sad really, beat it in 2mins...
gm2987

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:18 am

Well, I'm at the fourth boss. Please no spoilers, not even about Sonic Adventure 2. Somehow I didn't get my hands on that. Only on the original.<p>Easy?! I don't think so. The third zone is hard as hell. So is the boss of it. And I'm having trouble with the fourth boss now. This game is not easy. Definitely not if you want to get an A rank.<br>I can't count how many times I died.
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:22 am

o_O who are you playing as? Best to play in this order...<p>Rose<br>Sonic<br>Dark<br>Chaotic<p>Thats how the diffuctly seems to be, although I'm not sure about dark/chaotic...
gm2987

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:48 am

I'm playing Team Sonic.
Benoit

I got Sonic Heroes!

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:04 am

I thought sonics was easy, it just takes about 5 levels to get used to. Then you get the hang of it...
gm2987

Next

Return to General Discussion