MSN

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

MSN

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:54 am

Lord Khyron had a similiar thread, except for AIM. So, anyone who wants to post their MSN here can...that is, if you want the people at PS Cave to add you.Here's mine...<p>syr_phanta@hotmail.com (My Hotmail is my MSN)<p>Add me if you wish...though I'm not on it much due to incompatibility with my OS.
LaconianShot

MSN

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:41 am

Well, my MSN is siren70@hotmail.com, and you can also e-mail me from there too. I also suffer from the same problem as LaconianShot, but I'll talk when I am on.
Siren

MSN

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:28 am

master_noah_1@hotmail.com<p>whatever Comcast chose to rename mine to. <br>yes, my MSN messenger address is the same as my email address.<br>Don't worry, Kyra will greet you as well. ;) <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1087438465[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

MSN

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:16 am

Could you explain this incompatibility?<br>I don't understand.
Benoit

MSN

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:50 pm

Heh, I don't understand it either, but whenever I'm trying to download MSN a popup appears saying that one of the library files they sent us was damaged and that it can't operate without the library file.
Siren

MSN

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:08 pm

Maybe try another version? Or run a program to fix your Windows installation? Or perhaps it's time for a Windows clean reinstall.
Benoit

MSN

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:49 pm

How would I do any of that? We both have Windows 98 Version 2, so that might be it.
LaconianShot

MSN

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:58 pm

I doubt that it's because of that version...<br>There's probably a problem somewhere. A damaged file or registry key or something. Who knows.<br>So try downloading another version perhaps.
Benoit

MSN

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:52 pm

Uhh, first I tried downloading MSN's normal program, then I tried downloading MSN 6.1. Neither works, and the same pop-up appears. What's more, my hotmail stops working as well when MSN is downloaded.<p> <blockquote>Or run a program to fix your Windows installation? Or perhaps it's time for a Windows clean reinstall</blockquote><p>I doubt that would work. I just got my computer at Christmas. Still, I may try it...
Siren

MSN

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:23 pm

Try downloading version 5.0<br>It has to work on your system. If it doesn't, your system might be damaged.
Benoit

MSN

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:14 am

My religion and the actual moon phase forbid me from using MSN.
Monocromatico

MSN

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:27 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Could you explain this incompatibility?<br>I don't understand.<br></blockquote><p>WHAT incompatibility? >_<<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Monocromatico</i><p>My religion and the actual moon phase forbid me from using MSN.<br></blockquote><p>WHAT?! Why's that?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1087438557[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

MSN

Postby Benoit » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:24 pm

He's probably one of those conservative folks who don't use any IM program. >_>
Benoit

MSN

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:43 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>He's probably one of those conservative folks who don't use any IM program. >_><br></blockquote><p>I used ICQ and AIM for years, and all I got was a bunch of retarded kids asking me if I "omg play teh gam0rzz wtf lol", or just 13-15 years old jail bait hores who wanted to cyber with me. I got tired of that and quit.<p>I use IRC a lot, but I visit only a barely known channel, so no annoying kidzz to deal with, thanks the Almighty.<p>I still have ICQ, but use it only when I have something urgent to comunicate to my personal friends who are on my list. If someone here tries to contact me there, will get no answer.
Monocromatico

MSN

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:46 pm

You do know you can prevent kids fromharassing you on AIM and ICQ right? I never had the problem you described.
HuBBsDoctor

Next

Return to General Discussion