Growlanser Generations release date!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby zoothe » Tue May 04, 2004 4:09 am

Amazon.com has listed the release of Growlanser Generations as set for <b>June 15th</b>! And seeing as WD hasn't updated their website in over a month, it very well could be true (but most know how prone WD is for delays).
zoothe

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue May 04, 2004 12:35 pm

God Bless Working Designs. About time they publish another damn game.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby zoothe » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:55 am

Imagine that! The date is now set for July 20th.
zoothe

Postby ill-intent » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:35 pm

Growlanser is awsome. It's not quite as good as the old Langissers, but considering the rights to that series were taken from career soft and held by sega (who release a crappy abomination of a knock-off for DC) it's all there is left. Character design by Urushihara, and same odl writers and the original Langs, they have been awsome...... <p> Now, if I can just get my hands on #4......(I'm soooo poor)
ill-intent

Postby =Aoiga= » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:42 pm

Looks fun! :)
=Aoiga=

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:10 am

What system is it for? I love Urushihara artwork o.o
Lord Khyron

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:29 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by zoothe</i><p>Imagine that! The date is now set for July 20th. <br></blockquote><p>NO! Thats DOOM 3's release date!!!!!! Not fair!!!!
HuBBsDoctor

Postby zoothe » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:58 pm

<blockquote>What system is it for? I love Urushihara artwork o.o</blockquote> <p>If you're Talking about Growlanser Generations, it's coming out for PS2. It's actually a combination of Growlanser 2 and 3.
zoothe

Postby ill-intent » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:49 am

Growlanser 1 was PS1, 2-4 are PS2. The Langrissers were for both PS1 and Saturn (saturn versions were better) although 1 was originally Genesis and 2 was on every system ever made.....almost.
ill-intent

Postby zoothe » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:56 am

Okay, this is weird: Amazon.com says Growlanser Generations is already out and ships within days, but on EBGames.com, they have both versions of the release scheduled for August 10th. I think I believe EB more than Amazon in this instance.<p> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000239DZ8/qid%3D1087523540/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/002-1374401-0165637 <p> http://ebgames.com/ebx/product/243132.asp
zoothe

Return to General Discussion