This is kinda completey random...

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby jarod2828 » Sun May 23, 2004 7:16 am

I always thought that voice wise, Rika would sound like country singer Sara Evans. Thats just me though... Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic or others like it.
jarod2828

Postby Demon Child » Sun May 23, 2004 8:16 am

Good topic, Bad name. *thinks of characters and how they would sound*<br>Hahn would sound like that guy who plays Lewis on the Drew Carrey Show<p>Dark Force would have the voice of the 'Elder God' from the Legacy of Kain Series<p>Rolf would have the voice of Dante from the Devil May Cry games<p>Gryz would have Phantom's voice from Devil May Cry 1<p>Mother Brain would have that creepy voice that manipulates Tsukasa in the Anime .Hack//Sign<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1085300248[/TIME]][/size]
Demon Child

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun May 23, 2004 1:44 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Demon Child</i><br>Dark Force would have the voice of the 'Elder God' from the Legacy of Kain Series<br>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1085300248[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p>If there is anyman alive that can voice Dark Force, it's Tim Curry. I.E. "Big D" from legend.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Demon Child » Sun May 23, 2004 6:08 pm

:) Cool you didnt get banned for that outburst you had a while back. I guess Tim Curry could do it, but the guy who did the Elder God's voice would be better.
Demon Child

Return to General Discussion