Do not make the mistakes I did in RO

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri May 28, 2004 4:42 pm

Now it is a pretty awesome game. But I made 2 mistakes.<p>1) I picked Loki Server instead of Chaos. Everyone I was going to meet on it is on Chaos. x.x<br>2) I started on Loki, I leveled myself up to 6 in the noob training area before I went to Prontera. It took me to level 13 to get Novice lv 10. So in other words, many many hours.<p>So to make a long story short, I decided to talk online to Posi and go on Chaos server to start anew. Posi then told me I didn't have to level in the noob area and so I just went to Prontera and started killing things, and my job level rose at level 2! After finding a tanker. job level 10 came as soon as I was like 8. <p>And so I realized, I was an idiot to raise base level to 6 in the training area, As for it ruined my progression later on.<br>
Lord Khyron

Postby Prince Noah » Fri May 28, 2004 9:21 pm

Woah....<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1085779313[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

Postby Neo48 » Sat May 29, 2004 1:44 pm

I never got into that game.
Neo48

Postby gm2987 » Sat May 29, 2004 6:49 pm

You should have gone to Sakray XD x2 exp/drops owns and with only about 1.5k people max its just lovely! a hell of a lot less bots also.
gm2987

Return to General Discussion