exile's leaving now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

exile's leaving now

Postby zoothe » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:25 am

Bye. <p>Hate to see someone leave like that, though she makes some good points for leaving, but I think it's all been taken too seriously. It's the INTERNET for crying out loud! Oh well.
zoothe

exile's leaving now

Postby Missagh » Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:04 am

<blockquote>the board breaks down every other week.</blockquote><br>True. I'll be changing the board script if I don't solve this issue.<br><blockquote>the admin has no time to move posts that are in the wrong place, delete posts that have gone off topic, ban people etc.</blockquote><br>*hmm* I do move post when I notice them being at the wrong board. About deleting post that have gone off topic, well, almost all posts usually goes off topic, so it would be pretty idiotically to delete then, though I will pay more attention to post that go way off topic.<br> <blockquote>and there are no dern moderators</blockquote><br>As for moderators, I don't see any reason to have any at this moment. Probably someday in the future.<br> <blockquote>basically the board is a MESS. </blockquote><br>The quality of the board is what you all make it. If I would delete every single user for turning a post off topic or something similar, the board would be pretty empty now. I wish to give all members free to spread their thoughts as long as all the rules are followed.. if anyone breaks any rule(s), I usually contact them immediately to solve the issue.<p>Anyway, I will as mention pay more attention to posts that goes way off topic. I wish you the best and thank you for your time here. You're welcome to come back when wished.<p>And people, <b>only</b> respond to this post if you wish to say farewell to The Exile.<br>Take care,
Missagh

Previous

Return to General Discussion