POOR NOAH!!!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby PSLassic » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:55 pm

<blockquote>Because I got sick of Benoit playing grab-ass with me and Missagh turning a deaf<br>ear to it. Everytime I make a post, he *****s with me and calls me names. Check the musk cat thead.<br>By the way, it's a legitmant complaint. PS Lassic says I'm a baby. I hate him. I hate Benoit the mostm<br>though. Everytime I mention legitmant reasons for hating Mozilla, he jumps on my case and calls me names.<p>So, I left PS Cave. </blockquote> <p>LOL, I have no hard feelings against you noah. I hope you come back.<p>Benoit gives legitimate reasons for using Mozilla, and then you always think he is making fun of you or something.<p>I bet he'll be back in a week or less. :)
PSLassic

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:55 pm

<blockquote>Check the musk cat thead.</blockquote><br>I see he still didn't understand. %) <br>It was an IF ... THEN clause.<br>I presented the situation as if (this) then you are (that) because (this).<br> <blockquote>Everytime I mention legitmant reasons for hating Mozilla</blockquote><br>Saying a program sucks because you can't use it is void.<br> <blockquote>Besides a PM is PERSONAL and nobody should post a received one in a topic. Try and learn what confidence is.</blockquote><br>(this part has been removed)<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1091604644[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:56 pm

Maybe not, but adhering to some small code of ethics (or not) defines one as a person, online, or off.
OnnaWren

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby WolfHunt » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:00 pm

THE MIGHTY ESPER PRINCE HAS FALLEN!<br> <b>GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>
WolfHunt

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby SheWren » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:02 pm

It's called PERSONAL MESSAGE for a reason.<br>This is my last reply to you, since you keep ignoring that you' re really getting everyone upset.
SheWren

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:46 pm

No, it's just a name given to that type of messaging. It's a way to communicate between board members, without posting it to the board.<p>Upset? Says the one who upsets everyone on IM and can't stop fighting with Khyron like a little child.
Benoit

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Neo48 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:02 pm

We still talk on messenger.
Neo48

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Missagh » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:36 pm

Oh wow. ~0 If someone feel the need of leaving a message board, then go right ahead. As far as I know, the PS Cave boards are pretty clean. As for members not having the same opinion on different subjects, then hey... welcome to a discussion forum.<br>Don't get me wrong, I do care about the board members, but I can't ban someone just because they think different. If I would, then expect the board to be empty within days.<p>As I did mention in the farewell post The Exile posted (before it was lost with the forum crash): the quality of the forum is what you all make it.<br>If there are any kind of complaints about the forum, members, or similar.. then PM me or post about it in the "Site related" board.<p>Prince Noah, sad you're leaving, you are welcome to come back if wished.<br>Best regards,
Missagh

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:50 pm

Well said. That was pretty much what I had in mind.<br>Regarding WolfHunt divulging a certain PM...I can't say that he did the ethical thing. Not to preach, WolfHunt, but that was rather underhanded. When people invest a certain confidence in you, you'll do well not to betray it. He still reads this board, I think...do you think he'll answer any personal question to you now, WolfHunt?<br>Furthermore, PM stands for <b>Private</b> Message, not Personal Message. That should give you an idea what the nature of a PM is intended for.
LaconianShot

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:14 am

Peronsal and private are two of the same things LS
Ein Tyrion

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Monocromatico » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:31 am

Goddammit, I should leave this board too and come back in 10 years, when you all will be suposedly adults. Or whenever you archieve some level of maturity. This is ****ing sickening.
Monocromatico

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Neo48 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:32 am

I don't know why, but that gave me a chuckle.
Neo48

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:14 am

I don't know why people are taking everything so personally. I'm here to learn a little, if I seem stupid, I don't care, if people make fun of me, I don't care.<p>As far as PM's go, I believe they should only be seen by the sender, and the reciever, although I believe the admin can check the SQL database and see them :p but I doubt Missagh would do anything like that.
Tekno-Crystal

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Lars Johnson » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:06 am

exactly! i mean wtf is up with people and taking internet stuff so seriously?? i mean come on, everyone's like a billion miles away from everyone else, so like how can you let them bother you? if some person from across the world that you don't know and he don't know you calls you a fag or a moron or something, why the hell should you care?? i'd just be like "whatever man, you don't know me so you can't say shit about me". but noooo... people just haaaaafta get all huffy and all like "oh oh, this guy who doesn't even know me just insulted me so i'm gonna stoop down to his level and start insulting him back, because i don't know anything about him to insult him with, and vise versa" or "he hurt me so i'm gonna be a panzy and cry in my little corner and maybe even kill myself". it's stupid!<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Lars Johnson on [TIME]1091614967[/TIME]][/size]
Lars Johnson

POOR NOAH!!!

Postby Becky » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:37 am

Oh no! ~_~ <p>Also l agree a PM is personal! And was unfair on Noah to be posted.<p>Also Noah dont feel bad come back ok?<p>[size=small][Edit by Becky on [TIME]1091616621[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Becky on [TIME]1091626244[/TIME]][/size]
Becky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion