MY STrange WAy OF TYping

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Neo48 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:26 pm

It seems I need to work on my typing, a common thing that happens to me is that I give the second letter of a word the is capitalized a capital as well, such as MOnday. Annoiance.<p>Lets make this thread your peeves of typing.
Neo48

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:28 pm

You think YOUR typing is bad? Look at my hand writing. I have to type for someone to be able to read it. Otherwise, they think my handwriting is Japanese. :lol:
Prince Noah

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:28 pm

My shift key, more often then not, doesn't work. Good thing I have two. ;) <br>However, I check my message over for errors before I post.
LaconianShot

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Miles McCloud » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:46 pm

I Used To Have The Bad Habit Of Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word, But, Thankfully I've Now Fixed that Annoying Problem.
Miles McCloud

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Demon Child » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:56 pm

I have a bad habit of capitalizing any I's at the begining of a word, spacing too often, and misplacing my fingers when I type in the dark. :p Fortunatly I check that I dont have errors like that, I dont usually bother checking on spelling though.
Demon Child

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Benoit » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:51 pm

<blockquote>I Used To Have The Bad Habit Of Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word, But, Thankfully I've Now Fixed that Annoying Problem.</blockquote><br>You forgot to capitalize "that". :P<p>I don't have any problems with my typing...<p>Hey Neo, you're not the only one with that problem. Khyron has that too. :)
Benoit

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Becky » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:31 am

My life is full of typo's and spelling errors !@#$
Becky

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby WolfHunt » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:44 pm

time to order Mavis Beacon teaches typing
WolfHunt

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Miles McCloud » Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:32 pm

Lol, oops :P. Old habits are hard to bring back.
Miles McCloud

MY STrange WAy OF TYping

Postby Butoden » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:09 am

I usually check for errors during typing and control+backspace is often used for me.
Butoden

Return to General Discussion