The Absence

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

The Absence

Postby Neo48 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:46 am

I will be gone after today until around the beginning of August. With the exception of Tuesday. Parting Gifts anyone? :D <p>Have fun, I want the board just as I leave it. ;)
Neo48

The Absence

Postby Demon Child » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:11 am

You want occasional fighting and no new members? How evil could you be? :p Maybe you should want it to be better than you left it.<p>Well anyway whatever you are doing, have fun while your at it ok.
Demon Child

The Absence

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:36 am

We'll all miss you Neo hope you injoy your vacation(i sappose thats were your gonna be :p)<p>Never the less hope your back soon. :D
Etra McGarl

The Absence

Postby Butoden » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:35 am

Aww you'll be back when I'm gone to Austria! Have fun!! #)
Butoden

The Absence

Postby Benoit » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:35 pm

Have fun, Neo. Myself I'll be back at the same time as you, except that I leave a week later. ;)
Benoit

The Absence

Postby Siren » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:27 pm

Goodbye, Neo.
Siren

The Absence

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:20 am

Hmmm, things are a bit complicated right now....Have fun after Tuesday (when I will be going now).
Neo48

The Absence

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:49 am

Goodbye, friend. Take this *sniff* golden statue of...*sniff*...Myau!
LaconianShot

The Absence

Postby Siren » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:13 pm

He doesn't know who Myau is, remember? Anyway, we're leaving soon as well, LaconianShot.
Siren

The Absence

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:22 pm

I know who Myau is! its one of the characters from PS1! Got that from Laconians stories. ;)
Neo48

The Absence

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:36 pm

Hmmmm, maybe I'll actually finish that PSII story for when you get back!
LaconianShot

The Absence

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:25 pm

Turns out I wont be going anywhere. O.o <p>Well, guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing...
Neo48

The Absence

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:19 pm

You're not going anywhere? Are you disappointed? I leave on Sunday, only for a week, though.
LaconianShot

The Absence

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:53 am

Actually, it was just an absense from internet so we didn't have to pay a full months fee for 2 weeks. Anyway, glad to be around %)
Neo48

The Absence

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:58 am

Really hehehe, and here i thought you were going on vactation. :p <p>Well its nice to still have you around Neo. :D<p>EDIT:Typo -_-<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1089255597[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

Next

Return to General Discussion