HELP ME!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

HELP ME!

Postby Kienashe » Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:04 am

Ok I was browsing through the forums saw that someone posted on the 16th so I just decide to check my computer time and it says it's the 15th. :? :? :? So I synchronyze my comp clock with time.windows.com and nothing changes. I ask my mom what time it is and she says it's <b>THE 17TH</b> ! ~0 :? ~0 :? I check to see what time it said my message was posted (aprrox. 20 min. ago) AND IT ISN'T THERE. My time is -5:00 GMT and the forums is +8:00 GMT. I'm just asking that somebody help me out with this. It's to late for this weirdness I'm gonna go pass out ~z~
Kienashe

HELP ME!

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:49 am

Relax.<p>Use AtomTime95. Great program. Or there's something wrong with your PC or Windows.<p>Use Refresh to see your post. If it's not there, don't worry.<p>EDIT: Damn, teacher had caught me, so I posted what I had.<br>Well, only thing to add is that your post will appear over time if it doesn't after a Refresh.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1076932824[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Return to General Discussion