How about Phantasy Teen Hunger Force?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:41 am

My name is.. Khyron-zula, the evil rulah, the old schoolah, You wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya!<p>Laco-shot and he's on top, Rock you like a shot, Benoit you're up next with your knock knock<p>Benoit make the phannies see, Maybe get some hunnies G<br>Driving in his land-master, living life faster, Ice on his fingers and his toes and he's a taurus..<p>Auh check check it , yeah check check it<br>Cause we are the Phantasy teens! <br>Make the fannies go "Whoah" and the girlies all scream!<br>Cause we are the Phantasy teens! <br>Make the fannies go "Whoah" and the girlies all scream!<p>Phantasy Team Hunger Force, Number one in The Algo G!<p>LMAO.. it would be so perfect. <p>Place our adventures in the PS world.. Hehe<p>Anyone volunteer for Dr Weird, Steve, Carl and the Mooninites?<p>P.S. Just made in jest, Unless someone likes it. I laughed o.o And Prototype roles. They are subject to change as we figure this stuff out. <p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1089089159[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Postby Demon Child » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:01 am

LMAO. I thought I had too much time on my hands, but this tops anything Ive done. :p <p>One question, why would you want to be in Shake's spot? You dont seem corrupt, decietful, or violent. You seem to be more like Meatwad or Frylock.
Demon Child

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:06 am

Like I said.. Roles subject to change. I'll switch to Frylock, We just need someone for SHake..<p>Anyways, I have Episode 1 planned out, Just need names for rolls. As soon as we finalize it can begin!<p>So what roll do you want? We need so far:<p>Frylock<br>Meatwad<br>Shake<br>Carl<br>Ghost of Christas past from the future<br>Ignignoki (Big Mooninite)<br>Err (small mooninite)<br>Dr Weird<br>Steve<br>
Lord Khyron

Postby Demon Child » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:09 am

Im actually more like Meatwad than anyone else. Dumb as dirt, but always saying what needs to be said, and the occasional unnessisary things too. :p
Demon Child

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:11 am

Alright. <p>Frylock - Khyron<br>Meatwad - Demon Child<br>Shake - Open<br>Carl - Open<br>Steve - Open<br>Dr Weird - Open<br>Ghost of Algo past from the future <br>Ignignoki (Big Mooninite) - open<br>Err (small mooninite) - open<p>P.S. It'll take place in Piata on Mota with various PS references. Episode 1 shows what happens when evil Kuraninites come from Kuran to steal Carl's collection of Nuwearl/caseal swimsuit issues. And how they corrupt lil Meatwad to help them steal it for them and eventually the NAAPP show up! So far that is the plan. <p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1089090983[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1089091103[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Postby Demon Child » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:25 am

o.o Somehow Im frightened by your efficency at planing this thing out.
Demon Child

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:28 am

What can I say.. Humor and stories come easily to me.. It's funny, You can ask Redeemer.. I gave him a sample<br>
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:35 am

:roll:<br>That was funny. I especially liked the part about me, because, you know, I'm the best ever. :p <br>However, I don't get that show. I'ts not on any of my channels.
LaconianShot

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:46 pm

*volunteers for the Dr. Weird role*<p>...<p>*aboard the Belle Gaila Asylum*<p>OnnaWren: Gentlemen... BEHOOOOOLD! This thing I have created! *points to a behemoth of a machine that does little more than hum, blink its lights, and occasionally fart*<p>Random Polezi named Steve: Woww. Like, um, it's impressive and all, but what does it, like, do?<p>OnnaWren: DO? O_O; *hair catches on fire* Aaaaaah! MY HAIRARIUM! XO<p>[size=small][Edit by OnnaWren on [TIME]1089134951[/TIME]][/size]
OnnaWren

Postby Siren » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:02 pm

Are mooninites like menonites?<p>And I thought you hated rap. Most of the stuff you said I could barely understand. :) <p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1089126260[/TIME]][/size]
Siren

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:23 pm

No the Mooninites are from the Moon. Their planet is better than your planet. They are better than you and care only for their own selfish gains. And beware, the Moon Laser!<p>Cept, they are now the Kuranites from Kuran. We've got to keep it PS oriented. <p>P. S. Here are some piccies included:<p>http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Mistergigo/ignignokt.bmp<p>http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Mistergigo/Err.bmp<p>No Kuranite role Onna? XD<p>
Lord Khyron

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:36 pm

HAHA i didn't see that at first ghost of christmas past from the future all the way.<p>Etra: I have come back from the future to tell you of your ancestors pains.<p>Random person: so what abo....<p>[Smoke rolls out]<p>Etra: thousands of years ago their was a giagntic explosin that took out all of the world and all in excistance.<p>Random person: so why are you h....<p>[Smoke rolls out]<p>Etra: On this planet very few excaped its rath and furry.<p>Random person: so what does that have to do with anything?<p>Etra: ohh is that so, are you the one from the future and i am not so please tell me about the future were you have not been and were i came from. :@ <p>Random person: ehh :'( continue<p>I'll end it their because i could just go on for hours :p<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1089137256[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:24 pm

Noooooo, no Kuranite, I... I'm mad, not masochistic... ;)
OnnaWren

Postby Alucard » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:37 am

I will take Carl if he is still available, he is hilarious
Alucard

Postby Alucard » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:39 am

Oh yeah, don't forget the mooninites vengeful god that's an Indian which changes into a wolf.
Alucard

Next

Return to General Discussion