I am the Hubbs

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:02 am

I am your worst nightmare,<br>I am your most pleasant dream,<br>I'm here, I'm there,<br>or not it would seem,<br>I'm mostly tame,<br>or sometimes insane,<br>I'm the first in a fight,<br>and I prevail in the night,<br>I'm not cannon fodder,<br>cause I am the HuBBsDoctor!
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:07 am

where's my damn sig?!?!?!<p>Can someone tell me why mine sig isn't showing up?<p>[size=small][Edit by HuBBsDoctor on [TIME]1076468983[/TIME]][/size]
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:13 am

I had the same problem my friend. Go to my profile and find the check box that says always include signature or something like that and then it will work. I had to find this myself
Redeemer

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:19 am

yeah, i never knew such an option would exist. Don't know why it should either. O_o
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:35 am

It just does.....
Redeemer

I am the Hubbs

Postby Benoit » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:41 pm

You can also check/uncheck the "Include Signature" box below your message when posting.
Benoit

I am the Hubbs

Postby Mizehrith » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:28 pm

Interesting poem. I especially admired the first four lines. :)
Mizehrith

I am the Hubbs

Postby ill-intent » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:26 am

It's a little late, but I said I'd get this done for you. <p>http://www.ill-intent.com/j07c.htm<p> The easiest way to say "hey"..... A mean, mean Ranger with a mean, mean gun.<p>(let me know if you want a copy without any BG incase you want to use it somewhere)
ill-intent

I am the Hubbs

Postby Siren » Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:21 pm

Welcome!<p>that's a interesting signature *slowly backs away* ~0
Siren

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:54 am

Andrew, you are one of the many reasons why I am constantly returning to PSO. That picture is incredibly awesome. I never knew I could look so badass.
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:29 am

Welcome Hubbs.. This song is for you<p>Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.<br>Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.<br>You've been in the pipeline, filling in time, <br>provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.<br>You bought a guitar to punish your ma,<br>And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,<br>So welcome to the machine.<br>Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.<br>What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream.<br>You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar,<br>He always ate in the Steak Bar. He loved to drive in his Jaguar.<br>So welcome to the machine.
Lord Khyron

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:56 am

Sweet jesus! Its Pink Floyd! YAR!<br><p>[size=small][Edit by HuBBsDoctor on [TIME]1077505029[/TIME]][/size]
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:05 pm

Pink Floyd will always rock..<p>I think the song "HEY YOU" fits SheWren. Benoit can agree with me on it, if he has ever<br>heard it.
Lord Khyron

I am the Hubbs

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:21 pm

Hey you,<br>right there all alone,<br>sitting naked by the phone,<br>will you touch me....<p>I dunno about that. She might evenb be offended.
HuBBsDoctor

I am the Hubbs

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:39 am

*surfaces from the underground*<br>Eh?
Benoit

Next

Return to Introductions