Hi Guys Gals New Member here

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby Windlion » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 pm

Helllo Everyone Im glade to have joined the pscave! I love the world of phantasy star it started with ps1 when it frist came out my father got it for me at the mall and when I frist played it I was blown away hehe after that a few years later I bought and played ps4 which is such in awsome game! played till the end for hours bad thing is I never finshed ps1 and belive me it will be done soon. I was about half way therew the game due to some real life problems I had to stop playing and lost my ps1 and my sega master system burned out. Im waiting for the phantasy star trilogy to come out but it doesnt look good so far in any case Ill just play the roms on in emulator which I have already.<p>p.s sorry for the worst spelling ever lol<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Windlion on [TIME]1122158460[/TIME]][/size]
Windlion

Postby Muuuu teki » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:20 am

Howdy. I'm mostly new here, too. And I've seen worse spelling, so don't worry about it too much (if you're concrned, copy your post after typing it in the word processor of your choice first).
Muuuu teki

Postby Windlion » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:50 pm

Thanks Muuuu Ill give that a shot next time. :D
Windlion

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:59 pm

Why, welcome We'll sapport your causes of beating the game XD Although the trilogy is starting to get disappointing, never the less welcome to the cave :)
Etra McGarl

Postby Windlion » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:15 am

Thanks for the welcome Etra yea it really sucks that it might not be coming out or maybe just super late:(
Windlion

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:34 pm

Stupid slow SGEA workers... *mumble mumble* Anyways, welcome to the Cave Windlion. :D
//att_/ortex2

Postby Forge » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:47 am

Welcome to the boards!<p>Don't worry about your spelling mistakes, but don't get annoyed if I correct you at points...<p>I almost drove Neo mad...
Forge

Return to Introductions