May I have your attention

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby LaconianSandals » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:03 am

Hello everyone... I am currently an unavatared new life form. I have no friends and no life... will someone be nice to me?
LaconianSandals

Postby Malakai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:41 pm

Welcome, LaconianSandals. I am nice to anyone here who shows an inkling of intelligence and coherence in conversation.<p>Now, please tell us a bit about yourself so that you don't remain to us an unavatared stranger.
Malakai

Postby Damien 1234 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:18 am

heh heh heh, we'll pretend like I'm nice for a bit... actually, I'm pretty cool with mkost people until I get to know them, you know, like, once we're friends, I'll show what kind of person I really am, sick, sadistic, and pain loving, but I wont get into that, welcome to PSCave
Damien 1234

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:34 am

For a substantial donation to Lord Khyron..<p>He will gladly become your friend. ^_^<p>Seriously considering it? ~.^<p>LMAO, If not, Just kidding. Welcome to the PScave. Show us what you have to offer, and you shall find friends.
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:59 pm

Welcome. The meeting of LaconianShot and LaconianSandals shall be quite epic.
LaconianShot

Postby Malakai » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:33 pm

epic? Like an epic battle?
Malakai

Postby Siren » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:49 am

Kind of...except without the bloodshed and death. Or the cruel blackened sorcery. <p>Welcome!
Siren

Postby Nightmare » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:12 am

the epic meeting of sandals and a shot.. sounds like a good time. Anyway welcome to the party
Nightmare

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:18 am

It'll be epic like Manowar and He-man and the Masters of the Universe doing battle.
LaconianShot

Postby Nightmare » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:21 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>It'll be epic like Manowar and He-man and the Masters of the Universe doing battle. <br></blockquote><p>HAHAHAHA! Manowar would wreck He-Man ... it's a fact oflife
Nightmare

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:27 am

I don't know, they're cut from the same cloth it seems. Close battle, I think. Epic and mighty, though.<p>Manowar:<br>http://www.thepunishermerchandise.com/music/manowar/manowar-fighting_the_world.jpg<p>He-Man:<br>http://www.antoniogenna.net/doppiaggio/anim/he-man.jpg<p>The resemblance is uncanny, no?
LaconianShot

Postby Nightmare » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:37 am

Epic and mighty for sure... One question about Manowar though. I heard somewhere that the Devil's Whip ( I think that's the correct title) is the fastest recorded song is this true ? I haven't heard it
Nightmare

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:48 am

I don't know, I'm not a big fan of Manowar. But it wouldn't surprise me... their songs seem to be about generally the same thing constantly, so not too hard to write. Hey, singing about killing false metal posers is cool, but when you haven't strayed from that formula in your long, long career, then it tends to get a little stagnant.
LaconianShot

Postby Neo48 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:01 am

The day someone makes the name "LaconianMace" will be the day I die of laughter.<p>Howdy Sandals!
Neo48

Postby LaconianSandals » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:29 am

I"m glad to be so warmly recieved... as for the epic meeting... I'm not a very epic person, meeting me is more like a short story... or maybe an article, but not an epic. Still, it's good to have friends, go me
LaconianSandals

Next

Return to Introductions