Im hew to pscave

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Im hew to pscave

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:12 pm

Well, Malakai, you've done it. Now you, Tails, Benoit and I are all greeting people in different languages. So, we now need a German.
Lassic's Chllun

Im hew to pscave

Postby KexMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:47 pm

I know a little German... but not very much... can I do Swedish instead?
KexMex

Im hew to pscave

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:49 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>I know a little German... but not very much... can I do Swedish instead?<br></blockquote><p>Uh-uh. That role is already taken by the admin of this website. :D
ThePeaGuy

Im hew to pscave

Postby KexMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:52 pm

Does he greet the people in swedish?
KexMex

Im hew to pscave

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:57 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>Does he greet the people in swedish?<br></blockquote><p>Other than the English one, he's also got a few forums dedicated to the Swedish members of PS Cave, so yes, I guess. :)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1108411187[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Im hew to pscave

Postby KexMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:59 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>Other than the English one, he's also got a forum dedicated to the Swedish members of PS Cave, so yes, I guess. :)<br></blockquote><p>Yes, I've seen that. But... it doesn't disregard the fact that nobody's posted there for ages.
KexMex

Im hew to pscave

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:50 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>Yes, I've seen that. But... it doesn't disregard the fact that nobody's posted there for ages.<br></blockquote><p>He's got a point. Go ahead and do Swedish.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1108414263[/TIME]][/size]
Lassic's Chllun

Im hew to pscave

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:42 pm

<blockquote>Qui parle l'espagnol? Malakai parle l'italian. Les deux languages se resemblent, bien sur.</blockquote><br> <blockquote>"You speak Spanish? Malakai speaks Italian. The two languages resemble eachother."</blockquote><br>Almost, almost! :)<br>The first word was "who", so it's "Who speaks Spanish?".<br>"bien sur" means "of course".
Benoit

Im hew to pscave

Postby Malakai » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:05 am

<blockquote>Well, Malakai, you've done it. Now you, Tails, Benoit and I are all greeting people in different languages. So, we now need a German.</blockquote> <p>hehe, like ripples in a still pool. And we do NOT need a German.
Malakai

Im hew to pscave

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:08 am

Of COURSE we need a German. No matter what they say, they always sound mad! Germans are cool!
Lassic's Chllun

Im hew to pscave

Postby Malakai » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:14 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>No matter what they say, they always sound mad!<br></blockquote><p>Which is exactly why we don't need a German. :p
Malakai

Im hew to pscave

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:34 am

<blockquote>Of COURSE we need a German. No matter what they say, they always sound mad! Germans are cool! </blockquote> <p>How about Russian?<p>Êàê î ìû èäåì äëÿ ðóññêîãî? Ðóññêèì ìîæåò áûòü êðàñèâåéøèé ÿçûê,<br>ñïåöèàëüíî íîò âåëåìóäðîå è îí íàñòîëüêî gutteral! Òàêæå, â<br>Ðîññèè, whores áóäóò âûñîêèìè ãðàæäàíàìè òèïà.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1108449266[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Im hew to pscave

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:08 pm

Of course we need a Russian! The more (languages) the merrier!<br>
Lassic's Chllun

Im hew to pscave

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:03 am

Welcome enjoy the boards :D
Etra McGarl

Previous

Return to Introductions