Hi, nice to meet you all!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby kfitz » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:22 pm

Hi. I am new to this site as you can see. I love to talk about PSO. I have msn, if you want to add me, you can. My favorite class is the Force class. My favorite type of force: the FOnewm. I can't wait to meet all of you. Cya around! :p
kfitz

Postby LegoMuskCat » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:25 pm

Welcome the the board! :)
LegoMuskCat

Postby kfitz » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 pm

Thank-you Dreamer. :) And...thank-you for that...LaconianShot<p>[size=small][Edit by kfitz on [TIME]1109628318[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by kfitz on [TIME]1109628335[/TIME]][/size]
kfitz

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:04 pm

Can I tempt you? Come with me. Be devil may care, fufill your dream. If I said "I'll take you there", would you go, would you be scared?<br>Don't be afraid, you're safe with me. As safe as any soul can be. And honestly... just let yourself go...<br>
LaconianShot

Postby KexMex » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:16 pm

Ignore what the evil master says...<p>And welcome.
KexMex

Postby Siren » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:27 pm

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.
Siren

Postby Malakai » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:35 pm

Ehi, benvenuto al forum, ciccio. Bell'immagine anche...spero che non rifletta la tua personalita'...comunque, sta' attento agli squali, hanno una tendenza di mordere gli stupidi piu' spesso.
Malakai

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:35 am

Hello, kfitz. Welcome to the forums.<p>Be sure to read and follow the forum rules throughly, and you'll feel right at home here.<p>If you don't know how to use the message board's functions, the help page should sort out your problems. <p>We hope you enjoy your stay here at PSCave. :)
ThePeaGuy

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:29 am

Hola, kfitz! Yo soy muy alegre por tu tambien! Garzo tu permencia!
Lassic's Chllun

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:32 am

Hello and welcome, hope you have lots-o-fun :D :D :D
Etra McGarl

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:52 am

Howdy stranger. I don't reckon I've seen ye' about these parts. ..................I just have to ask ya one question......<p>.........do you feel lucky ....punk?<p>*insert western movie song*<p>Hehe im a moron. Welcome to the board, I like FONewm's too!.....but Iprefer hunter types, because im all about the swords and mechguns! :-D
Arkhan

Postby Forge » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:31 am

Hey there kfitz!<p>I'm also a big fan of PSO, but I prefer hunters... Although, my favourite force has to be the FOmar.<p>Enjoy your time here.<p>Tell us more about yourself!
Forge

Postby kfitz » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:17 pm

Thanks for the replies. Nice to meet you all.
kfitz

Return to Introductions