Hiya all!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hiya all!

Postby Dima.PSIV.Fan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 pm

I just joined this nice forum. I've been hanging out on PSCave a lot for some years now, although the forum has always down for me. >.>

My name is Dima, I'm 15 years old, I live in Sweden & I come from Russia. I was around 4 years old when I came to Sweden. As said in my profile, my interests are: Music, PC, Technology, Filesharing, Phantasy Star, Friends, Food, Religion and so on. :P What I want to do later in my life is: after I finish school (when I'll be 19) I will go to Japan and study there for one year. And then study more in Sweden, and get the education I need for a job that I want. I want to work either with PCs, Technology or something in that direction.

I have been a Phantasy Star fan for quite a bit now, I mainly adore Phantasy Star IV, but I also like Phantasy Star 2, 3. PSIV is the best game I've played, and I haven't been into any other game as much as PSIV. I'm probably the biggest fan of it. I've played through it around 15-20 times now :lol:

Some day, I would really like to play a Phantasy Star V, or a Phantasy Star IV remake. That's what I'm hoping for. :)

Sorry for my mediocre English. :oops:

Dima
Last edited by Dima.PSIV.Fan on Fri May 23, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~ Phantasy Star IV ~
Dima.PSIV.Fan
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Welcome! Don't worry, your English is fine. :)
I have been a Phantasy Star fan for quite a bit now, I mainly adore Phantasy Star IV, but I also like Phantasy Star 2, 3.

No love for Phantasy Star I? :(
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Danny » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 pm

Welcome to pscave! I hope you enjou yourself here! It seems that most members here were long time lurkers before joinging. :)
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Edless » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:06 pm

We have to admit not seeing the characters in PSI's battles makes the game a little harder to love.

You are 15, so you grew up with the end of the megadrive and the beginning of the PSX and co. No wonder PSI appears to be a tad shallow.

Welcome here anyway.

I'm glad to see PS serie still has fans in there fifteen. Good luck for your projects and finaly don't worry for your english.
I'm over my 20's and I have in english probably more problems than you do. Hehehe
Edless
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:15 pm

We have to admit not seeing the characters in PSI's battles makes the game a little harder to love.

We can't see them in PSIII battle either, so that point is moot. :P
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Dima.PSIV.Fan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:18 pm

I don't dislike PS1, I just don't like it as much as the other ones :P

And yeah, I grew up with the ending of megadrive (I loved it, PS series and Sonic ruled) and begining of PS1 (which was also a very nice console) :)
~ Phantasy Star IV ~
Dima.PSIV.Fan
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby thriwren » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Dima.PSIV.Fan wrote:I don't dislike PS1, I just don't like it as much as the other ones :P

And yeah, I grew up with the ending of megadrive (I loved it, PS series and Sonic ruled) and begining of PS1 (which was also a very nice console) :)

Hi, and out of all the old school consoles, the Genesis and Master System is the only ones I still have.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Return to Introductions