I'm not new, I'm actually an old fart...

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

I wouldn't call it debate...

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 am

My discussions with Ripplinger bordered more on the bickering at times... I just couldn't get over how ignorant and biased his views were, even refusing to see outside his box... But those times are long gone, I've grown more cynical and tired of arguing with people like him. At least the economic situation has started giving me the thumbs up in my views on the whole war on terror thing...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Oh... My mind is usually blank...

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 am

augmentedfourth wrote:Hey, I remember you! I was Katran back in the PSDB days, but when I joined other forums, there were often other Katrans, so I had to find something more distinct. Welcome back!

Yeah... Well, Augmented fourth sounds really cool, but I always liked Katran to be honest... And so what? For me, you'll always be the original Katran... (especially since I don't frequent many message boards, heheh... =P)

augmentedfourth wrote:(I never debated the war with Mike, but I do remember getting into a heated discussion with JWL about morality and religion. Fun times.)

Eh... Yeah... fun times... I can think of something more fun than that... drilling a hole through my skull to see what color my ideas are...

But hey, Let's make more funny moments! PS is a source of random craziness, don't you think?
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Mono » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 am

I need someone to flame out already
SEGA owes me money!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Previous

Return to Introductions