Hello from France !

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello from France !

Postby Moonlight Shadow » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello folks.
I'm MoonLight Shadow, french 25 years-old fan of the Phantasy Star serie.

What can I say on me...?
I started playing RPG with Phantasy Star 3, at the same times when Final Fantasy 7 came out ! I viewed pictures in an huge hintbook on megadrive (genesis) games, and I fell in love with this game. For me, and even now, PS3 has the best chara-design, at least in in-game pictures.

Then I never play on another PS, until a few years ago, with emulators and roms. I've finished PS1, PS3 (but no with the four endings) and I'm near to the end of PS4 (i'm in "The Edge", seems a final level, with the choice of your last character among all the side-kicks you've got on the adventure). I recently started PS2, very hard without maps ! I'm in an underwater tunnel. As you can see, I like only the original series, as I never played an online PS.

I suscribed here because there isn't french forum on it i think, and it's always active, full of life ! But, I'm not very good at foreign languages, so I think I won't participate very much... And when I will participate, it will be with english mistakes !!

In my hobbies, i like play video games (on this moment : a second journey on Oblivion, my first was in vanilla version, the actual one is modded, with the difficult OOO), goofing around and draw. I'm not very good, but i'll post fan-arts in relation with Phantasy Star... And others, if people wants.

Voila.
Moonlight Shadow
Locusta
Locusta

Postby DracMazoku » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

I just posted my first post yesterday and already I meet a french-speaking Phantasy Star Phan. Nice to meet ya. But it's true that it's hard to find a french forum dedicated to the original saga

Et si tu as des difficultés avec la langue, il n'y qu'à m'envoyer un message privée :wink:
DracMazoku
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Bah, don't worry about making mistakes with you English!

Not all of us are native speakers of the language either and most of us make mistakes every now and then. Errors and constructive criticism is the way we can learn something better.

Stay and get into the doscussions as you see fit. If you make errors, don't worry! We ALL started like that.

I'm glad you like the original PS saga. While I love the online iterations, I still like the classic series the best.

Soyez les bienvenus ! Les boissons sont de ce côté-ci. (gotta love online dictionaries =P)
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Zucca » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi and welcome to our small group.
Fridge is beside the sofa.
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Semix » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Fridge...Did I hear a fridge. 2 fridge references in one week, hell yeah!
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Still, no alcohol for you. :P
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Moonlight Shadow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

Eh DracMazoku, un compatriote ? :D