Hold your noses - here comes the cheese!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hold your noses - here comes the cheese!

Postby cheesecake » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Whelp. After lots of persuasive (read: nagging) work, I've finally decided to settle down in this place. Wonder what it'll be like without any access to sunlight and monsters running around. Ah well, I'll probably get used to it.

Sooo... There isn't an awful lot to say about me, but lemme give it a shot regardless. I'm a 16-year-old (at the time of this post), somewhat nerdy species of a human being with an almost unhealthy obsession with video games. Contrary to what that may imply, however, my console collection is actually pretty small. I definitely know more than one person who has at least three times as many of them as I do. The first time I played Phantasy Star was more than a decade back, when my brain could neither comprehend any complexity that RPGs brought with them, nor the English language, so my first ever attempt at PS2 ended up with Rolf having to fend off monsters with only a single knife, bringing Nei along merely as cannon fodder. Good times...

With all the introductory stuff out of the way, I think I'm gonna take a look around now and map this place out. That is, as soon as I've replaced the batteries for my flashlight...
cheesecake
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Hold your noses - here comes the cheese!

Postby Black Sword » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi cheesecake! Welcome to the forums! Check out the shoutbox for real time chats with the other members, and explore the content in our fan stuff forum to get the latest in created content to our beloved fandom.

I hope you have a wonderful time here!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Oda » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Welcome welcome, I'm still kinda new here as well xD I'm kinda in your boat as well, being an video game obsessed 16yr old as well fjskdhjfd. I hope you have fun here though ; v;
Help I have Phantasy Star'd and can't get up
Oda
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Missagh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Welcome to the boards cheesecake! I look forward to see you in the discussions!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Haaiku » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm

(Resists the urge to yell, "GET IN THE FRIDGE!!") Welcome to the caves Cheesecake! I'm the propriator of the supplies you'll need during your visit, batteries included! Just make sure you have the meseta ;D

(Holds out the fridge) Okay, since I put in the stuff needed to make cheese burgers, may I request french fries?
Haaiku
Locusta
Locusta

Postby cheesecake » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh, I do still have some spare batteries, which is fortunate as my moneybags contain zip. I'd need to kill some monsters for money. *holds up ceramic sword* ...yeah, kinda spent most of my cash on that one right here.

The other money went to... *holds up paper bag* I've been to the first food shop when I landed on the spaceport. Here you have your fries. *throws bag towards Haaiku*

Though that fridge still looks mighty empty. Good thing I planned ahead. *pulls bag filled to the brim with groceries out of nowhere*. Hopefully that should supply us for at least a week, if not longer.

Well then, let me replace my batteries real quick so I can go monster smiting...
cheesecake
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Introductions