Hello.

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello.

Postby keithe » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:59 am

Been doing fine in the US. Glad to meet some fellow PS fans. I've been a fan since 1999 when I played PS2 on Smash Pack for PC. Loved it, didn't beat it until I got another Genesis. Really cheap to get at Gamers. Only $24.95 USD and I had a lot of fun. Played the original Master System game in high school but never beat it until I had an emulator on my computer. Then, I bought it and a Master System Converter on Ebay about six years ago.

I've played most od the games on various systems and am glad to have found fans like myself. Not many here in the US. At leasst none that I know of. Phantasy Star still makes a lot of quick sales though. That I Have noticed. Maybe I just need more exposure. I've felt like the only one in Nebraska that loves the games. I've been coming to this site for several years now and decided to finally introduce myself and not just leech off the site's resoures. I'm kind've new to message boards but I hope you have patience with me as I get used to them.

keithe
keithe
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Hello.

Postby Missagh » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey Keithe and welcome to the Phantasy Star Cave message boards. Yes, discussion board systems can be a bit confusion until you get used to them. Feel free to join us in the chat/shoutbox and I look forward to read your posts in the forums.

Also, hope that issue 2 of Phantasy Star Legacy is going well! ;)
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: Hello.

Postby keithe » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 am

It is going well missagh. I just started the pencils today. Page one is penciled and ready for inking. I'm having trouble trying to get Photoshop to work with it on my laptop, which is my only computer until I can get my tower fixed. Still, I have other Adobe programs where I can find shortcuts. Everytime I try to load a drawing into Photoshop CS4, it crashes. I'll get it figured out though. I think it's a ram issue as how my laptop has only 1.2 GB of ram and CS4 needs 2 GB. :(.
keithe
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Introductions