Hello there!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello there!

Postby maidenofthesea » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Hello! I've been around here for a bit but finally decided to create an account! I'm thrilled to find a Phantasy Star centric community and hope to have a good time here.

If you couldn't tell from the icon, I love Demi and PSIV. She is my favorite PS character; along with Wren.

Just stared a new game since it's been too long (almost 6 years!) since playing it.

I am an amateur artist that lives in USA ( I see a lot of you are from Europe, Still cool!) and I plan to make some PS centered prints for cons one day. I also love to cosplay (not the best though) and have been working on a Demi costume for the past few months; and I plan to beg my bf to be my Wren since we almost have the height difference, and since he's the one who really introduced me to most of Phantasy Star in the first place.

Sorry for such a long "I- Me - My" introduction. It's great to be here!
maidenofthesea
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Hello there!

Postby Missagh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:15 pm

:romance-grouphug:

Welcome to the community! Glad that you decided to join Please post your art in the "Fan stuff" board and make sure to join us in the discussions and shoutbox (that tend to get crowded during the evenings)!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: Hello there!

Postby Black Sword » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Return to Introductions