Catreina

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Catreina

Postby Catreina » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Hello there! I am Jennifer, more readily known as Catreina online. I have been playing Phantasy Star and its successors since 1988, when the series was introduced to me by a friend. I was 13 - and it changed the way I looked at games, as well as my gaming future, forever.

Since that time, I have played many other games, RPGs, action, FPS, RTS, but always I find myself comparing things to Phantasy Star.

Anyway, about me

I have been streaming online gaming since April of 2009, being one of the first and longest-lasting gaming casters with over 3 years under my belt. I usually cast games like Guild Wars 2, Phantasy Star Online 2, and other RPG style games, but recently I have been casting a -lot- of Minecraft because of the Phantasy Star project I am working on (you can see details of this in another of my posts - fan section).

I have a nice collection (though not too big) of Sega stuff, including Phantasy Star 1, 2, 3, 4, 2 Master Systems (both original design), 5 Genesis Systems (two original design), 2 Dreamcasts, and a collection of other SMS and Genesis games. For the DC I only own PSO1 v2 and Skies of Arcadia unfortunately, but certainly two amazing games.

Finally, I am a married mother of 4, ranging from 7 years old to 17. My family, for the most part, does not share my gaming passion, save for my 12 year old son. =)
Catreina
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Catreina

Postby Missagh » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Jennifer and welcome to the forums (we have two Jennifer's here now *yay*)! Things might appear inactivate here but most action is in the shoutbox where most of our regular members gather during the evenings, you should definitely join.

Also, thanks again for the PS II scan you submitted for a while ago ;)
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: Catreina

Postby Catreina » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 am

=)

Not a problem at all - I am generally working on my Minecraft project (or other gaming) when I am online, because it is what I do. I will check in quite often however, posting updates and the like =)
Catreina
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Introductions