The Crappiest 'Rare' weapon

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby ghost_stalker » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:00 pm

I would say the Slicer of Assassin is the crappiest 'rare' weapon i have picked up about 50 of them and the SUCK
ghost_stalker

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:01 pm

You know, I was about to say the same thing. :D<br>They would be a bit useful if their instant-death special would be able to hit, but the weapon has poor ATA.
Benoit

Postby Kars! » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:17 pm

I found much more useless DB Saber ~_~ <p>Anyone knows a good special halberd? They are my favourite Hand to Hand weapons.
Kars!

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:33 pm

We're talking about the crappiest, not the most common.<br>DB's Saber is pretty useful, because it's more powerful than most sabers by the time you find it, has better ATA, and can be grinded pretty high.
Benoit

Postby Neo48 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:05 pm

Crush Bullet. Its weaker than an Arms!
Neo48

Postby jherm » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:46 am

crush bullet and db's saber are good for early levels, low requirements. slicer's are just plain bad for anything except taking out boxes or mines.
jherm

Postby Forge » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:02 am

M&A60 VISE!<p>I just got one, and it's worse than a Vulcan. On Hard, it hits for 9 damage with it's Beserk special!<p>I really dislike it.
Forge

Postby Mage1 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:06 pm

Usually my special attack does a lot less damage than my regular attack.<br>It is obvious.<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1109258142[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:09 am

Really? And I suppose you're going to tell me the sky is blue, too? Amazing! Simply amazing.
LaconianShot

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:28 am

vjaya is useless.. Use my Meseta to make a special attack! Screw that..<p>If that's the wrong weapon, then I hate that one too..<p>Vjaya mostly for being ugly.
Lord Khyron

Postby Wosu » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:05 am

Those weapons are wonderfull compared to for example Maser Beam:<br>Maser beam is like casting a level 10 zonde, it's awfully slow and you only have one shot-combo .Furthermore if the ennemi is strong against Zonde type, you end up doing 10 damage...<p>Even if you upgrade it with a photon booster it won't get a lot better.<p>This special weapon which is awfully hard to get ends up to be a huge diseapointment<br>(SKYLY Goldragon Ultimate If I am not mistaking)
Wosu

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:27 am

Fire scepter agni, I just hate the thing its usfull for about the whole 5 minutes you have it until you throw it out a window. :p
Etra McGarl

Postby JonathanF » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:14 am

Worst rare? Hm...Dark Bridge. That thing can kill you, and that's not good in Blue Burst where taking a death = exp loss<p>[size=small][Edit by JonathanF on [TIME]1108797310[/TIME]][/size]
JonathanF

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:12 pm

Etra, Fire Scepter: AGNI boosts your Foie Techniques in Ep I & II, so it's not that useless. ;)
Benoit

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Etra, Fire Scepter: AGNI boosts your Foie Techniques in Ep I & II, so it's not that useless. ;)<br></blockquote><p>yeah i ahve no real use for it though i ahve my twinkle star :D<p>although for a low level its ok, but still i don't like it all that much :p
Etra McGarl

Next

Return to Phantasy Star Online