a different hidebear...

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

a different hidebear...

Postby Mage1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:18 am

Ultimate mode for a Hildeblue.<p>I got PSO drawing/manga book!
Mage1

a different hidebear...

Postby Butoden » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:33 pm

Hildetorr = Rare counterpart of Hildelt on Ultimate. Hildelt = Hildebear. ;o All monsters skins change on Ultimate.
Butoden

a different hidebear...

Postby Neo48 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:53 pm

Yeah...you know that feeling when you get when you find that rare enemy, and you start thinking "Yay...rare item!"<p>See...a Hildetorr doesn't do that to you...instead you think "Holy Crap!!!" *Runs and gets hit by Megid then dies*
Neo48

a different hidebear...

Postby Aholibamah » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:20 pm

if they use the same attack pattern as a hildebear, I'd suggest running up to them and fight up close so they don't use their breath or whatever attack.<br>it's easier to hit them and dodge or heal after the fist than start the level over.
Aholibamah

a different hidebear...

Postby Neo48 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:44 pm

Then you have to compensate for the over-all brutality of it. Rare enemies have beefed up luck...so it will have a good chance of getting a critical hit. Added to its massive power.<p>Also...don't underestimate the Pal Rappy, if you are somewhere between the 70-100 area and find a rare enemy in the forest....make sure you are extremely careful.
Neo48

a different hidebear...

Postby Butoden » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:39 pm

I like shooting them with a mechgun from up close, they will stop moving/attacking to say 'MOAAH!' and act as if they are really hurt :p
Butoden

a different hidebear...

Postby Mage1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:17 pm

I'd just keep using Rabarta until it falls!!!<p>What do you think is the hardest mini-boss in Galdabal Island?<p>Mine is The Big Gie Gue.
Mage1

a different hidebear...

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:41 pm

MR. GIBBLES(or so i call him)<p>Stupid gibbles :/<p>And i agree with you on your toughts with the Hildetor Neo, I got lucky and didn't die the only time i got hit with his Megid Wave :D :D :D
Etra McGarl

a different hidebear...

Postby Wolf 10 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:25 pm

Can somebody suply a pic?
Wolf 10

a different hidebear...

Postby jherm » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:12 pm

ya, when i piped for hildetor on fos i stood in the middle of 2 hidelts and hildetorr twice(took me 3 to find a 1/2 drop, i found one hildetor before) and it hurt alot. i used jellen ont hem and i pretty much evaded or took really low damage from the hidelts. the hildetor critical knocked me down.
jherm

a different hidebear...

Postby Neo48 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:30 pm

Hardest miniboss is Mericus....hands down. You will find out when you get to Ultimate.
Neo48

a different hidebear...

Postby Mage1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:47 pm

It's like Ep II is much harder than one because the battles get harder very fast.<p>I am on very hard!!!<br>YAY!
Mage1

a different hidebear...

Postby Wolf 10 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:02 am

Gah...can somebody supply a picture of a bona fide Hideltorr?
Wolf 10

a different hidebear...

Postby Butoden » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:41 am

Hildelt > http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~psoworld/i ... 3/rarr.jpg<p>Hildetorr > http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~psoworld/i ... detorr.jpg<p> Image<p> Image <p> Image <p> Image <p> Image <p>As you see it looks kinda like Gulgus-Gue or whatever the weird name is of the more 'armored' Dog in Ult. :p
Butoden

a different hidebear...

Postby Wolf 10 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:01 pm

HOLY CRAP! That's cool...<br> ~0 <p>[size=small][Edit by Wolf 10 on [TIME]1113069715[/TIME]][/size]
Wolf 10

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online