Nooooo!!!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:04 pm

I was hoping the Nokia logos would be fixed!!! the link to download the programs doesnt work!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)
lutz4ever

Nooooo!!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:06 pm

Oh, thanks for reporting, I'll fix it within five minutes...
Missagh

Nooooo!!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:09 pm

Well, the links seemed fine, are you sure they are broken links?
Missagh

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:09 pm

Thx man ive been trying for like, two years or something LOL :)
lutz4ever

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:12 pm

well when I click on the word 'Download' it takes me to a white screen with a massive line of squares and numbers. maybe im doing something wrong?
lutz4ever

Nooooo!!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Oh, you have to click the "right button" mouse click, then "save target as", and then you will get either phantasy.ngg or pstar.ngg to your harddrive.
Missagh

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:18 pm

omg u mean thats all i had to do all this time lmao sorry to bother u cheers m8 :)
lutz4ever

Nooooo!!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:19 pm

*LOL* :D no probs, hope you get the programs working with the .ngg files.<br>Best regards,
Missagh

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:35 pm

oh, is it supposed to save it as a txt file? it has done...... wonder whats wrong? :S
lutz4ever

Nooooo!!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:39 pm

It doesn't matter, since the programs should detect the .NGG files.<br>Remember that the programs are pretty old now, I'll add the new versons soon.<br>I advice you to do a google.com search for newer programs, if the programs here don't work.
Missagh

Nooooo!!!

Postby lutz4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:51 pm

well i got the program and found the .NGG file so I put in 0044 for UK then my number but it says it cant find modem. Ill try google thanks anyway Missagh :)
lutz4ever

Return to General Discussion