Music

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Music

Postby Redeemer » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:38 pm

Know what HuBBs in this world I could really care less if they were facist Nazis. A-Nazis are no longer in power so I could care less and B-Weve got the whole fun terrorist bullcrap so id worry more about them than some facist Nazis. Plus their music isnt that bad. And another fav<p>band/artist- Ozzy Osbourne<br>Fav Song-Diary of a Madman<br>Album-Diary of a Madman<br>Comment-Overall pretty good song of Ozzy
Redeemer

Music

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:30 am

_removed by me_<p>[size=small][Edit by HuBBsDoctor on [TIME]1078378526[/TIME]][/size]
HuBBsDoctor

Music

Postby Monocromatico » Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:05 pm

Band/artist: Nobuo Uematsu<br>favorite song: Final Fantasy IV Prologue and all the variations<br>favorite album: I dislikie albums. I don´t like to be forced or pay to listen to tracks I don´t like, which fatally happens when you buy an album. I would rather collect the best songs and put them together into a CD<br>any other comments: he is God.
Monocromatico

Music

Postby Rasip » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:06 am

Band/artist: Numb, Change (House of Flies), The Red, Hall Of The Mountain King<br>favorite song: Linkin Park, Deftones, Chevelle, Savatage<br>favorite album: Meteora, White Pony, Wonder What's Next, don't know<p>Those are the best IMNHO, but i'll listen to just about anything but rap.
Rasip

Music

Postby Mizehrith » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:42 pm

Yeah, 'Numb' is a great song. #)
Mizehrith

Music

Postby Siren » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:46 am

...but definitely overplayed
Siren

Music

Postby Butoden » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:10 pm

Band/artist: Daft Punk<br>Favorite song: Indo Silver Club<br>Favorite album: Discovery<br>Any other comments: They made DVD too ~0
Butoden

Music

Postby Mizehrith » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:00 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>...but definitely overplayed<br></blockquote><p>Aye, that is true.
Mizehrith

Music

Postby Neo48 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:33 am

Ok:<p>Band: Queens of the Stone Age (crazy name but good rock)<br>Album: Songs for the Deaf<br>Song: No One Knows<p>Band: Audioslave<br>Album: Self titled<br>Song: Like a Stone<p>Plus pretty much any rock out there (No punk!!) and some Blink 182
Neo48

Music

Postby Siren » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:11 pm

Ya, punk is becoming what it claims to be against. It's a conformity and the popular thing now. The message punk originally conveyed is lost, and now anyone with a spiked bracelet and a Good Charlotte shirt ( I know Good Charlotte is not punk, but many people want to believe that they are) is considered a punk. Kind of what Kurt Cobain was afraid of; no one is getting the message, they just like it because every one else does.<p>As an afterthought, Queens of the Stone Age is a good band. Dave Grohl is an amazing drummer, even if he isn't permanent. :)
Siren

Previous

Return to General Discussion