I got Mega Man X !

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:34 pm

I finally received this game today, that I won off eBay!<br>Now I can play it legally on my emulator!<br>W00T!<p>[url="http://www.gawab.com/cgi-bin/gawabcli?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D3083066176%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOAB%3ABENL%3A6"]Look![/url]<p>The instruction manual is very cool and interesting. 8)
Benoit

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Siren » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:02 pm

Why would you buy it only to play it on your Emulator? :? <p>I buy the game I like first, and I don't emulate it unless it's absolutely necessary to play the game. Unless... you're a big fan and want the instruction booklet and the actual game cartridge.<p>But... good for you! I'm glad you got your copy of the game! :)
Siren

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:22 pm

I don't have a SNES. I bought the game so I have it legally. And of course it's nice to own the original. :)
Benoit

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Amwhere » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:25 am

Mega Man X is one of the first games I got for my SNES, a decade ago. (God, has it been that long?)
Amwhere

I got Mega Man X !

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:40 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>I don't have a SNES. I bought the game so I have it legally. And of course it's nice to own the original. :)<br></blockquote><p> :? say wha....... I can understand having it just for the purpose of being a collector. But to own it so you feel secure about playing the rom just strikes me as blah.
HuBBsDoctor

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Benoit » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:50 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>I don't have a SNES. I bought the game so I have it legally. And of course it's nice to own the original. :)<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p> :? say wha....... I can understand having it just for the purpose of being a collector. But to own it so you feel secure about playing the rom just strikes me as blah.<br></blockquote><br>It's nice to own the original.<br>And about being legal... it's called being honest. :)
Benoit

I got Mega Man X !

Postby Redeemer » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:00 pm

Cool beans yo glad ya got it
Redeemer

Return to General Discussion