April Fool Day

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

April Fool Day

Postby Goldark » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:49 am

Yesterday, if someone didn't noticed :D , was April Fool, so did you fell to some joke, did you made one yourself, or have you spotted something? Also, there were something in particular that you have seen and have amused you for its originality or fun?<p>Yesterday I went to pay a visit to the old community I used to hang to months ago since april fool day they put up something funny, and I've seen that it was falling apart. It turned out to be a well constructed joke, which dated back to some days before.<p>Other than this I didn't spotted anything.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Goldark on [TIME]1080903136[/TIME]][/size]
Goldark

April Fool Day

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:39 pm

Well, PS Cave got up dated on April 1st with something that says Phantasy Star the Horse...and it's not just a joke either, I looked at it...maybe finding something like that is Missagh's idea of a good april fool's joke. It made me look, anyway...
LaconianShot

April Fool Day

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Only joke I saw was some of my classmates replacing the water in the bucket for the sponge to erase the board by urine.
Benoit

April Fool Day

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:09 pm

I just looked at PSO World and saw the April Fools joke. First I thought "wha-?" and then "oh, it's an April Fools joke".<br> <blockquote>In a sudden and rare press release, ST has revealed the next and final installment of the PSO series! We have the full excerpt of this exciting news!<p>This new volume of PSO will feature a continuation to the storyline that is already present as well as new items, new weapons, new stages, new costumes and 3 brand new classes. Currently planned for GC only, Episode 4 will feature server side saving features. The player limit per game has also been increased to 12 people.<p>Needless to say, we're more than just excited. Don't forget to read more!</blockquote> <br>What really gives it away is the 12 people limit per team.
Benoit

April Fool Day

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:04 pm

You know what would be a great trick? Putting Saran Wrap on a toilet seat! :p Or folding a pack of Ketchup, putting it under a public toilet lid, and then when someone sits down...GUSH! Hahahahahahahah!
LaconianShot

April Fool Day

Postby Siren » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:40 pm

.... I was going to fill pixie sticks with salt instead of that sugar they have, and then glue the ends back and give them to people, but i didn't have time. ~_~
Siren

April Fool Day

Postby Mizehrith » Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:03 am

Oh yeah, I saw the April Fools joke on PSO-World. Funny stuff. "FOcast, anyone? :D"
Mizehrith

April Fool Day

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:45 pm

PSO World? I don't go there. Is it a good site? Right now I found a very informative site...http://www.psoquest.com<br>If anyone wants to visit...
LaconianShot

April Fool Day

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:58 pm

I dislike April Fool. It´s pointless, and unfunny.
Monocromatico

April Fool Day

Postby Mizehrith » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:29 am

Ah, PSO Quest - the site from which I obtained my current avatar; a good site indeed.
Mizehrith

April Fool Day

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:20 am

Well, if you like April Fools jokes, then check the one at...<p> http://www.camineet.net <p>It's a fake interview about PSO, and it's very funny! I hope it's still up.
Siren

April Fool Day

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:31 pm

Looks like they didn't do anything this year...<br>Anyway, yes, it's still up.<p>You really think that's funny? Look further. They are bashing Sonic Team violently. It's not really a joke, it's a disguised complaint letter towards Sonic Team.
Benoit

April Fool Day

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:22 pm

Ummm...though it is a large bash against Sonic Team, most of the complaints are legitimate. Like how the Japanese servers and versions of the game get more weapons, mags and the quests faster (though the last is likely due to translation). <br>Didn't you find the HUnaka part funny? I thought that it was.
LaconianShot

April Fool Day

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:06 pm

The whole content of camineet.net is an April Fool joke :^P
Monocromatico

April Fool Day

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:42 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Monocromatico</i><p>The whole content of camineet.net is an April Fool joke :^P<br></blockquote><br>LOL!<p>Legitimate? I think not. It's really exaggarated.
Benoit

Next

Return to General Discussion