My avatar

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

My avatar

Postby Prince Noah » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:25 am

FINALLY Photo Bucket activates my account! How long did they plan on making me wait? %)
Prince Noah

My avatar

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:09 am

You know, Photo Bucket tells you to e-mail them if your account isn't activated within 30 minutes.<p>I can't see why you'd have trouble uploading your avatar since you can run it off your hard drive.<p>Did you draw that yourself? If so, I'm making a website that's got fan art as it's focus...I could put it on my site if you'd like! :)
LaconianShot

My avatar

Postby Prince Noah » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:07 am

<blockquote>You know, Photo Bucket tells you to e-mail them if your account isn't activated within 30 minutes. </blockquote> <p>I did tell them. They never returned my emails.<p> <blockquote>I can't see why you'd have trouble uploading your avatar since you can run it off your hard drive. </blockquote> <p>If I gave a URL to my hard drive, that would give anybody access to my computer. Plus, it would only show if that file were open. (if I closed the pic, the avatar would not show) Otherwise, I would have done that a long time ago.<p> <blockquote>Did you draw that yourself? If so, I'm making a website that's got fan art as it's focus...I could put it on my site if you'd like! :) </blockquote> <p>I didn't draw it. I just altered it by taking the text out and making it small. But if you want to put it on your site, help yourself.
Prince Noah

My avatar

Postby LaconianShot » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:40 pm

Thank you! You get a spot on the credits part of my site! :) <br><p>[size=small][Edit by LaconianShot on [TIME]1081374067[/TIME]][/size]
LaconianShot

My avatar

Postby Siren » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:20 pm

You definitely need to include the original artist, but you can give Prince Noah credit for donating the modified version.
Siren

My avatar

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:33 am

Original artist? Sega. They drew it.
Prince Noah

My avatar

Postby Siren » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:01 am

Of course, but he needs to be more specific if possible. If he can't track it down, than giving Sega the credit will suffice, but it's best to give credit to the artist.
Siren

My avatar

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:10 am

<blockquote>Of course, but he needs to be more specific if possible. If he can't track it down, than giving Sega the credit will suffice, but it's best to give credit to the artist. </blockquote> <p>Huh? Who's he? That's all I know. Sega drew it. I just altered it, Siren. hehe.<p>Here, if it makes any sense, here's the link I got it from. http://www.sabrecat.net/restoration/psc/<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1081732294[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

My avatar

Postby Siren » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:21 am

He? LaconianShot. Sorry if I confused you. ~_~
Siren

My avatar

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:42 am

Haha. That's alright. It happens. Though anyway, the link I gave you should tell you who drew it. ;)
Prince Noah

My avatar

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:13 am

Actually, Sega won't get mad for me putting it on my site...publicity for their game and it would also look bad for them to shut down a fan site. Benoit told me this.
LaconianShot

My avatar

Postby Neo48 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:54 am

I am making a web site at school using Photo shop.
Neo48

My avatar

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:21 pm

Using Photoshop? Do you mean for designing the visuals on the page? I use notepad to code my sites, but since you're doing it at school, I'd asssume you're using some website designing program, that involves 0% actual HTML coding. That's what we did at my school, anyway.
LaconianShot

Return to General Discussion