Lets start the story...

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Lets start the story...

Postby Darken » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:48 pm

Olga Flow: I remember when I thought you were stronger than this...but it apears that no one is strong enough to stand in my way!<p>Rei-Yu: (leaking hydrolic fluid) Damn you... what happened...what did those scientists do to you...<p>Olga Flow: Come now little android, do you think that it was possible for you and your little band of rag tag heroes could really harm me? My power has granted by a being from the begining...None now alive have the strenght to challenge me!! Now Die!! (A flash of darkness extends from Olga Flows hand strait for the helpless Android. As it nears the Android feels his body slammed sharply to the side, looking back he sees A blue haired man standing between him and Olga Flow.)<p>Rei-Yu: Dar..ken...<p>Darken: Well its been a long time, Rei-Yu dont worry Saf will get you out of here, and Maxets already got your partners, Olga is mine now.<p>Rei-Yu: Hes to stro.. even fo..r you...<p>Darken: Maybe, but thats alright, I have a feeling some one will come to help...they always do after all no one stands alone...<p>_Alright who is going to jump in and help?_
Darken

Lets start the story...

Postby Benoit » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:17 pm

*jumps in*<p>I'm the Defeater of Olga Flow!<br>I WILL DEFEAT YOU! Again... :p
Benoit

Lets start the story...

Postby Darken » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:30 pm

Darken: Now theres two of them and the new ones even uglier than the last one... but it looks like this is the end of Darken... At that point both Benoit and Olga attack. (The blasts connect with devistating affect Hurling Darken back, and into the cave wall... before the dust clears Rei-Yu and co evacuate. Laughter is heard from the rubble around were Darken fell.<p>Darken: I am not going to fall so easily, Megid!!!<p>Olga: How did you use the true Megid?! What are you!!<p>Darken: I'm a 4000 year old experiment, that merged the DNA of a Dark Force and the DNA of the last Landale.<br>(Darken raises his blade and prepares to charge...)<br>
Darken

Lets start the story...

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:46 pm

Just then, Master of the Edge appears!<p>LaconianShot: Fools! Your power pales to mine! The Edge has been opened, and I am free!<br>*Looks around* What? Everyone disconnected! Now I can't wreak havoc...even Olga Flow is gone! Oh well...*Opens a portal into the Edge*.<p>Er...sorry...I had to do that...continue...
LaconianShot

Lets start the story...

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:55 am

LOL! :roll:
Benoit

Lets start the story...

Postby Darken » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:17 am

(the master of the edge has sent Darken, Benoit, and Olga ripping thought a portal. When the three reach the other side they find themselves face to face with none other than the PD)<p>PD: I know you...you defeated my Dark Falz on Ragol, and thousands of years ago you destroyed another on the ship Noah...<p>Darken: Thats right and now its your turn...<p>PD: Wait I'll give you anything money...power...anything!!!<p>Darken: I want my Duck back you son of a *****!!!<p>
Darken

Lets start the story...

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:29 pm

Yeah, give his duck back you thief!<br>And give me some ice cream!
Benoit

Lets start the story...

Postby Siren » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:08 pm

Suddenly, Darken turns his attention to something veiled in the shadows...<p>SIREN:"So, you've found me after all, rabble! Seems that a few rats escaped my cyborg army. I once served Orakio, but Laya forced me here. Then she somehow moved this satellite far away. I've waited 1,000 years for my revenge!"<p>Darken: What, we're on Azura? Than why is the Profound Darkness here?<p>PD: Uhhh, well I connected online to a faulty PSO server and I ended up here...<p>Olga: Sorry guys, I gotta eat supper. Play with you later!<p>With that Olga is gone, leaving Darken, PD, and Benoit to their fates with Siren.<br>
Siren

Lets start the story...

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:18 pm

Benoit takes out his Red Saber +78 with 100% to Dark.<p>Haha, take this!<p>*SLASH!*
Benoit

Lets start the story...

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:38 am

Siren isn't dark, and it's going to take more than that Red Saber to bring him down.<p> Image <p>*Zan!*<p> People of Coral have no resistance against the old techniques!<p>* a hail of bullets erupt from the Siren Shot...*<br>
Siren

Lets start the story...

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:51 am

Plagued by a sense of honour that not even he can understand, the Master of the Edge deflects the bullets away from the hapless party.<br>LaconianShot: I just like Darken's duck, that's all...and this is turning out to be one hell of a soap opera. *Takes a seat*<br>LaconianShot: Now that they aren't caught unawares, let the battle ensue!
LaconianShot

Lets start the story...

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:01 am

I was attacking the Profound Darkness...
Benoit

Lets start the story...

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:18 pm

Uhhh? Okay, sorry.<p>*Siren suddenly looks very lonely and left out...* ~_~ <p>Heh.
Siren

Lets start the story...

Postby Darken » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:51 pm

(Darken looks around and realizing that he doesn't know who is on his side, does the only thing a Blue Haired/Evil God/Clone/Duck Lover Can Do....)<p>25 minutes later....<p>Darken: Hahahahaha fools I win and now you owe me every thing you own!!!!<p>PD: Damn who would have guesed he was this good at monopoly...<p>Benoit: Why didn't I buy Park Place, why didn't I buy Pa....<p>Master of the Void: Good god i've never seen anyone play like that...my evil cannot compare...<p>Siren: They are actually playing with me...I'm so happy!!<p>30 Minutes later...<p>PD: And thats why I want to destroy the universe...<p>Benoit: (wipes away tears) That was the saddest thing I ever heard... Darken do you have anymore of those blueberry muffins?<p>Darken: Yeah here you go...<p>(As Darken is handing the muffins to Benoit a blue light begins to envelope him, His Duck flies over and lands on him. The two dissapear, and then the light slowly begins to spread to the others....)<p>Darken: Were am I... wait I have been here before...
Darken

Lets start the story...

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:59 pm

LaconianShot (or Master of the Edge, if you will): Damn, I don't know where we are, but is anyone else up to another game of Monopoly? Heheh...
LaconianShot

Next

Return to General Discussion