AIm names here..

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

AIm names here..

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:16 am

let us all state our AIM names for when we need to talk to other forum members. I shall go first:<p>MisterGigo<br>XvLordKhyronvX
Lord Khyron

AIm names here..

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:26 am

Or we can just checl each others profile and get the screennames that way.
HuBBsDoctor

AIm names here..

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:04 am

Only when Jesus comes back for the second time I will get an AIM name -.-
Monocromatico

AIm names here..

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:36 am

Hehe, my profile doesn't give it away.<br>It's BenoitRen, but you won't be able to see it unless I add you to my buddy list.
Benoit

AIm names here..

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:42 am

What about your MSN screen name? You seem so...reluctant... to give it out. The same goes with your e-mail address, which may be one and the same.<p> People can add me if they want, I'm always willing to talk, even if I'm not on MSN very much.
Siren

AIm names here..

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:46 am

I haven't an AIM adress. Only MSN...add me if you see it fit.<br> <blockquote>Only when Jesus comes back for the second time I will get an AIM name</blockquote> <br>Hahhahahah! :roll:
LaconianShot

AIm names here..

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:22 am

Akasuikoden@aol.com<p>or just simply akasuikoden<p>MSN= master_noah_1@hotmail.com<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1083214892[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah

AIm names here..

Postby Redeemer » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:15 am

MDRedeemer speaking
Redeemer

AIm names here..

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:15 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>What about your MSN screen name? You seem so...reluctant... to give it out. The same goes with your e-mail address, which may be one and the same.</blockquote><br>Nah, it's not the same email. I don't know where you got the idea of me being relunctant, but...<br>-I already have something like 20 people on the list (same on AIM)<br>-I once got hacked by MSN by one of my classmates<br>So I don't put my address everywhere and don't accept other people to see me unless I know them.
Benoit

AIm names here..

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:34 pm

Here's mine:<p>xDeemanx
Neo48

Return to General Discussion