What. The. Heck. What is going on here?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby PhanGarrett » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:30 pm

I'm talking about this.<p> Image <p>First off... At this point, I'm not even CONCERNED with what is actually happening in this picture-- I just want to know where the heck it came from, and hopefully the resulting context will do the explaining.<p>So.<p>Does ANYONE recognize this from anything? It's bugging the heck out of me.
PhanGarrett

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:39 pm

It would help if you explained where you got that from...
Benoit

Postby Monocromatico » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:41 pm

I am so glad I don´t recognize this picture. But looks like some kind of sexual torture.
Monocromatico

Postby PhanGarrett » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>It would help if you explained where you got that from...<br></blockquote><p>That kinda the problem, Benoit. I got it from some guy that has the same question about it that I do.
PhanGarrett

Postby Monocromatico » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:51 pm

Let´s interpretate it.<p>The bare chest guy on the left is holding the woman´s arm with one hand, and her chin with the other.<p>The girl looks like she is in despair. She got one free arm stretched, and her hand is touching that guy´s stomach. Now, if she was trying to keep him away from her, she would be pushing his chest, or his face, but she lowered down her arm to touch his stomach...<p>The guy in white, whilst being touched on his belly by the woman, and despite her desperate face, is pouring milk on her head enthusiastically, by his facial expression. Maybe with anger.<p>The guy in yellow is yelling at the woman, while holding back the coconut head guy, so he can´t scream, nor help the girl.<p>The coconut head guy looks like a hairless version of one of those Sesame Street characters. *Partially* hairless, because he seems to have a respectable bush on his crotch. Now, why is he naked? Actually... why is he there at all? Anyway, he seems too upset because of the milk the fat one in white was pouring on her head. If you look again, you will notice that this coconut guy is actually staring at the milk dripping from the woman´s face, rather than looking at her eyes, so his major concern seems to be the milk, instead of the girl. Maybe it is coconut milk?<p>Another look at the coconut guy, I noticed his torso is leanedbackwards, and his head is inclined to the front. Seeing that his head is being held, it seems he is actually trying to escape, and is being forced to watch, which endorses my point of view that he is really disturbed after seeing the milk - not the woman - being abused.<p>Oh man, it is almost as tough to understand as the Goatse guy...
Monocromatico

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:38 am

Low budget Snuff film anyone?
Lord Khyron

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:43 am

GOD THAT IS FUCKING DISTURBING! ~0
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Neo48 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:08 am

Too...many...beer...guts...
Neo48

Postby Goldark » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:47 pm

Disturbing to say the least, but maybe the guys were trying to make the "thing" lick the milk from the woman. It seems a shot from a B-Movie
Goldark

Postby PhanGarrett » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:08 pm

My only thought on why it may not be from a low-budget movie of any sort is that the "thing" looks so vivid. It doesn't look like a cheap puppet, though it could be a very high-detail CG, or a professionally done, extremely-detailed puppet. If they can afford to do THAT, then surely, they could afford more attractive actors than the guys seen in there.<p>Then again, that's going on the assumption that it's from a low-budget pr0n film.<p>I'm thinking that it's most likely from some sort of movie, but if it is, then why is it so hard to find someone that's seen it?
PhanGarrett

Return to General Discussion