Any Ragnarok Online Players here?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:13 pm

I'll try it out, but the only online game that I've ever enjoyed is PSO. Most online games are animated chat with random monster encounters...not good at all.<p>And any game were you can PK isn't worth playing. Demonstrates poor play mechanics, and overall laziness on the part of the developers.
LaconianShot

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:29 am

Considering Pt is a BETA, and AoR is updating things that weren't there to begin with..<p>I think you can let the hack n slash slide.<p>It's 1 GB when installed too, That means alot of visual stuff. The camera is nice too. Built in Screencap too.<p>I mean, It's a BETA and it's free. What the hell more do you need?<p>Aor Is adding quests, Teleport wings, SOD, New dungeons, More items, Each armor a new costume..<p>Countless other things.<p>Right now you can't even buy 3x or 4x items or even 5x anywhere, THey must be found in the level 55+ areas.<p>Age of Rennaissance is adding so much more.<p>You'd better play it now before it changes.<p>And GM, You haven't even responded to my mail, And you can't say a BEta sucks without trying it.
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:56 am

OK, I checked out the Priston Tale website, and beside some of the characters looking a little corny (well, only Mechanician)<br>and the site having a bad english translation, I can safely say that the game mechanics, balanced play and graphics look good. I'm glad that you can't PK (yet) and I would play it, but I'm quite busy as of late.<p>But GM, don't say the game sucks. It's obviously a lot better then most MMORPGs out there, so don't write it off and then play Ragnarok.
LaconianShot

Postby ill-intent » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:05 pm

Tried Priston Tale, didn't find it that captivating (not bad, mind you, just nothing spectacular). Maybe when the full version is done, I'll try again. For now, wasting some time on RO (I like that Secret of Mana kind of retro feel).<p>-abel-<br>thief, Chaos server<br>(should anyone care)
ill-intent

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:02 am

That is good Andrew. At least you tried it and can say it's not spectacular.<p>I like it because it's free and it gives me something to do on my expensive laptop.. LOL<p>Without it, I'd prolly just run a emu or two or even Warcraft 3..<p>
Lord Khyron

Previous

Return to General Discussion