Wren!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Wren!

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:54 pm

Haha i got into a ps hype heres wren :D <p>Image<p>since it was scanned i fixed his pants......they were too high :(
Etra McGarl

Wren!

Postby Forge » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:36 am

Very [S]mice[/S] nice.
Forge

Wren!

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:55 am

So what do you think fordge pants too high on him :p when i look at him i'm reminded of steve erckel
Etra McGarl

Wren!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:46 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>So what do you think fordge pants too high on him :p when i look at him i'm reminded of steve erckel<br></blockquote><br>Steve Erkel? Hahaha... That's cute, Etra. You should add glasses and have him laughing and snorting...like Steve! *snort-snort* :p <p>I really like your drawing and think it looks great! Keep up the great work! :D
LegoMuskCat

Wren!

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:55 am

Yeah Steve Erkel :D<p>I should, i'll make a parody drawing and post it later HAHAHA I have to do that now :D<p>Thanks for the Idea dreamer :)
Etra McGarl

Wren!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:58 am

No problem...but you gave me the idea when you mentioned it. I think it'd be soooooooo cool! :D Heck, I think Steve's cute with those high-pants, so what do I know? :p Heehee *snort!* #)
LegoMuskCat

Wren!

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:21 pm

Those trousers could be elongated so that the Wren type androids could sprint faster than the Mieu types after trying to... I'll stop there.
Forge

Wren!

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:08 pm

I was going to say it was decent, but that was when I didn't really look at it.<p>It's actually very good.
KexMex

Wren!

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:04 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>Yeah Steve Erkel :D<p>I should, i'll make a parody drawing and post it later HAHAHA I have to do that now :D<p>Thanks for the Idea dreamer :)<br></blockquote><p>Yeah I can imagine when crashlanding on Raja's temple hall Wren saying "Did I do that?"
thriwren Version 2

Wren!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:45 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by thriwren Version 2</i><p>Yeah I can imagine when crashlanding on Raja's temple hall Wren saying "Did I do that?"<br></blockquote><br>LMAO! That's...brilliant! :D LOL...<p>Thanks, I needed a good laugh...
LegoMuskCat

Wren!

Postby ghost_stalker » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:49 am

I know the pants are messed up but I think it might look better if you put the face at the same angle as the gun. And put the gun at a near level position.
ghost_stalker

Wren!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:52 am

HAha That was great! I can also picture wren saying"did i do that" :D<p>And the resean i have him stabnding like that is to make him look suspicious of somthing like he was walking in one dorection and turned to look at something, my poses are always ment to look like something :D:D:D:D But thanks for the idea. :)
Etra McGarl

Wren!

Postby ghost_stalker » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:41 am

If you want that effect you might try bending the knees a little and outstretching the arm with the gun.
ghost_stalker

Wren!

Postby Somebody » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:24 pm

I like Patricks idea but I think if you wanted that effect you might put the feet at a 90* angle.
Somebody

Wren!

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:47 am

Alright, alright :p I'll try making the illusions in my drwings better :D<p>cut me some slack, i'm just now finding a drawing style that i like,it still has some kinks to be worked out :p
Etra McGarl

Next

Return to Fan stuff