Fallen Planet Ver.2 is here! Download available now!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:25 am

Phantasy Star- Fallen Planet <br>---Warning! Adult language!------ <br>Non-linear storyline! You decide to join the Mother Brain or the Resistance! <br>Over 15 cities! <br>Over 30 Mazes and caves! <br>12 playable characters! <br>Three vehicles featuring; the Hovercraft, the Landrover, and the Airship (piloted by an old friend!) <br>The year is AW 1284. The planet of Palm is known for it's affluent culture and beautiful cities. But unknown to the rest of the solar sytem is that all is not well on the green planet, and a dark cloud of doom hangs over it's citizens. You are Jams, an infamous mercenary for hire whose dubious morals can be considered both ingenious and despicable. With an eye for the beautiful women of Palm, and a nose for trouble; he and his best friend and conscience, Josh embark on a quest to find out who trashed Jams' house after he returns home from a job, and this leads them down paths they couldn't ever imagine. <p>I have to tell you guys, with the new PS monsters and backgrouds, it really FEELS like a true PS game. The gameplay is about 4x longer, than the first one. The non-linear aspect really becomes apparent once you're out of the boundaries of the first demo, plus there's cool new NPC's and a lot of replay value. You can play this game in a variety of ways depending on the decions you make, so if you play it a second time, try it differently and you'll go on an entirely different path.<br>Most notable changes are the battle and monster graphics. <br>Encounter ratio has been turned from 25 steps to 35 steps.<br>Also I've improved the story elements and added some cinema to make it flow a little more.<br>Three more cities to explore.<br>Four more PC's.<br>6 more dungeons!<br>More powerful items and techniques!<br>Major branching stories for maximum replay value.<br>Give it a shot and let me know what you think. Hope everyone enjoys!<p>Download Ver.2 here: (Cut and paste the link in your browser)<br>http://wl.filegenie.com/~FallenPlanet/Fallen Planet Demo V.2.zip<p>Here are some screenshots:<br>Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image <br>Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image <p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110409906[/TIME]][/size]<p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110487106[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110502074[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby toee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:21 am

currently downloading it, but just wanna say i cant wait to play it... you know once i get back from my dead end job :)
toee

Postby toee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:13 pm

er... when i get to 90% downloading stops, says the server was reset. has happened twice now.<p>ah see you took it down... <p>[size=small][Edit by toee on [TIME]1110381239[/TIME]][/size]
toee

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:24 pm

Try this:<br>http://wl.filegenie.com/~FallenPlanet/Fallen Planet Demo V.2.zip<p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110409880[/TIME]][/size]<p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110487074[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110502117[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby gm2987 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:06 pm

Cool, hey any chance you could tell me where you got the PS1 battle background rips?<p>*is downloading now, wont be able to play until next week sadly*
gm2987

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:10 pm

This should definitely work! =)<br>http://wl.filegenie.com/~FallenPlanet/Fallen Planet Demo V.2.zip <p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110487052[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110502136[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:13 pm

It didn't work...<p>It got to 74%<p>And it reset the server.<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1110411790[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:42 am

I think there was a bandwidth issue. I've fixed it. This time, I promise, It should work. I'm so sorry about this everyone. Please don't give up.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110419820[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby toee » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:14 am

i still cant get it :(
toee

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:03 pm

Demo stops sending at 94 percent. Timing out.<p>It won't go past that...
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:36 pm

Okay, I tried everything I could with that last server and I've gotten NO help from their tech support. So I've moved the file to an Online file storage site. Cut and past this link and if this doesn't work let me know. (I'm paying for this service so it better be top notch!)<br>Once again sorryy and thanks for your persistence. I hope this is the last time I have to say that.<br>Try this link:<br>http://wl.filegenie.com/~FallenPlanet/Fallen Planet Demo V.2.zip<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110502156[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:03 pm

How do you modify your own creatures?<br>What is the softaware?<br>Did you just have it like that already?
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:16 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>How do you modify your own creatures?<br>What is the softaware?<br>Did you just have it like that already?<br></blockquote><p>I'd love to answer your Q's, but I dont understand what you mean. Like how did I get the PS monsters into the game, or what? <br>I made the game in RPG maker 2000, and there's an option to import graphics into it if that helps at all. =)
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:01 pm

It is not working... what I mean is the game...<br>It now says Error in NvCpl.dll<br>Missing<br>entry:NvCplUpdat<br>ePersistData<br>
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:52 pm

I'm testing it now to see what the problem is....we're you able to unzip the file? You may need to download a program that can unpack it....or does it unpack fine and the setup program won't run?
Jamesfnquinn

Next

Return to Fan stuff