Fallen Planet Ver.2 is here! Download available now!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Mage1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:48 am

Program ran but then it said the error.<p>Unzipped and installed succuesfully.
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:50 am

hmmm...wierd. Try the downloading it again that's all I can think. My friend downloaded it an it played fine from the new link. <br>Damn, dude sorry about all the hassle.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:17 am

Can I make a request?<p>Different font?<p>the R's and L's blur together too much on my machine.<p>Orakio looks like O akio
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:23 am

lol...not to diminish your complaint, but damn...I'm just glad it's working for somebody.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:24 am

It's cool o.o Just the font is off.. Dya want a screencap?<p>I got it to work though on win98 ^^
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:27 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Can I make a request?<p>Different font?<p>the R's and L's blur together too much on my machine.<p>Orakio looks like O akio<br></blockquote><p>Also, if the font is totally illegible, there's a font-patch included in the zip file, just open the file in explorer and install the exe file. It's labled Font Patch. That should solve it. Your font should look like it doesin the above screen shots
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:42 pm

Hey guys! Anyone else having problems getting the demo, or are we all running smoothly now?<br>Any comments on the game itself so far?
Jamesfnquinn

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:37 am

Well...actually...<br>Remember the original Demo, with 5 parts? Well, I unpacked the 1st part and never bothered to unpack the rest... and it played fine. So I didn't worry. However, the more I think about, the more it seems like I can attribute being stuck to not unpacking the rest of the game... perhaps because of that, I'm missing a trigger or something?<br>...Or I'm just an idiot who's stuck.
LaconianShot

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:30 am

My advice is just to delete whatever you have now and download the new one and start a new game. Everything is fixed in the new version, but if you use your save game from ver.1 then it'll probobly mess things up in ver.2 cause (just like you said) a switch hasn't been pulled that needs to be.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:33 am

Everyone else downloading and running the game smoothly?
Jamesfnquinn

Previous

Return to Fan stuff