Important note about Fallen Planet Demo...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:51 pm

I uploaded the wrong file yesterday and it was online for about and hour before I caught it. If you downloaded the game and your start position was in Camineet, uninstall it right away and download the correct file with the start position on Abion. I've gone and edited all my old posts so ALL the current links are good. Sorry about the inconvienience everyone!<br>Here's the CORRECT link:<br>http://wl.filegenie.com/~FallenPlanet/Fallen Planet Demo V.2.zip
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:56 pm

What is the wrong demo?<br>Aboin is where? (is it where you get 500 meseta)<br>Where is Camineet?
Mage1

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:32 pm

if you would have paid attention.. you would have seen that you LOSE the 500 gold..<p>
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:32 am

Basically, if you start the game and you get the cinematic that says "this is Abion Airport" and the following opening sequence, then you have the right one. If you start the game next to a guard that says "You can't enter Camineet city without a roadpass" then you have the wrong one.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:24 pm

I know I lost 500 GOLD!!!<br>How do you create your own people? (sprites)
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:54 pm

I did mine in Photoshop, but you can use Paint too.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:59 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>I know I lost 500 GOLD!!!<br>How do you create your own people? (sprites)<br></blockquote><p>Losing that 500 meseta is just part of the story that'll help get you out of Abion. There's no way to avaiod it. But don't worry, you can get them all back if you keep on playing. hehe
Jamesfnquinn

Return to Fan stuff