Any interest in a Fallen Planet Walkthrough?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:47 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>If you wouldn't mind sending me the game like that again, JFQ, I'd appreciate it.<br></blockquote><p>Dude, I tried sending it to you but it came back undeliverable. Did you change your email? Send me the new one and I'll get you the game. =)
Jamesfnquinn

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:19 am

Nope, no name change. My email is still: LaconianShot@gmail.com
LaconianShot

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:17 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Nope, no name change. My email is still: LaconianShot@gmail.com<br></blockquote><p>Dude this is what I get everytime....<p>The original message was received at Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:14:02 -0500 (EST)<br>from root@localhost<p>*** ATTENTION ***<p>Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its<br>delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section<br>labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".<p>The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section<br>labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".<p>The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could<br>not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a<br>general translation for other e-mail servers.<p>Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail<br>administrator or Postmaster at that destination.<p>--AOL Postmaster<p> ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<br><LaconianShot@gmail.com><p> ----- Transcript of session follows -----<br>... while talking to gsmtp171.google.com.:<br>>>> DATA<br><<< 552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment<br>554 <LaconianShot@gmail.com>... Service unavailable<p>Final-Recipient: RFC822; LaconianShot@gmail.com<br>Action: failed<br>Status: 5.2.2<br>Remote-MTA: DNS; gsmtp171.google.com<br>Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment<br>Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:14:21 -0500 (EST)<p>Received: from JamesFnQuinn@aol.com<br> by imo-m28.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v37_r3.8.) id o.65.4167985c (4254)<br> for <LaconianShot@gmail.com>; Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:14:02 -0500 (EST)<br>Return-path: <JamesFnQuinn@aol.com><br>From: JamesFnQuinn@aol.com<br>Message-ID: <65.4167985c.2f6b936a@aol.com><br>Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:14:02 EST<br>Subject: Testing 1 of 9<br>To: LaconianShot@gmail.com<br>MIME-Version: 1.0<br>Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="part1_65.4167985c.2f6b936a_boundary"<br>X-Mailer: 9.0 SE for Windows sub 5012<br>
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:16 am

You know why it's illegal?<p>Gmail can't accept .exe files of any nature.<p>It's a built in security issue.<p>It states the cause was a illegal attachment. <p> <blockquote>>>> DATA <br><<< 552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment <br>554 <LaconianShot@gmail.com>... Service unavailable </blockquote>
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:50 pm

There's some kind of error then, all files are .zip files, just like last time I sent it, but it worked last time.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:05 am

Maybe it extracts the ZIPs to inspect them.<br>Change the extensions.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1111957836[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:18 am

Back on Topic.....<p>Based on the number of messages I've gotten, I'm going to write one, and I'll create a link to it so anyone that wants it can just download it. That way those of you who wish to play without the walkthrough can look freely at any posts without fear of spoilers.<br>Give me about a week from today (4-1-05) to get it done.
Jamesfnquinn

Previous

Return to Fan stuff