another rolf

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

another rolf

Postby toee » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:25 pm

**warning!**<br>maybe some of you wouldnt have noticed, maybe some dont care, for those that do, however, i copied this from mr.ill-intent. so if youre gonna jump down my throat about it, think first that my copying, in no way to be confused with tracing!, is more like a compliment to ill-intent's skill. and he is quite good. his rolf's face was shadowed. i threw the face on myself. <br>**warning!**<p>Image
toee

another rolf

Postby Wolf 10 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:36 pm

Wow, that's good.
Wolf 10

another rolf

Postby KexMex » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:38 pm

Not bad!!!
KexMex

another rolf

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:12 pm

...Pretty...I like it, but Rolf can't use guns...can he?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1111331573[/TIME]][/size]
Lassic's Chllun

another rolf

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:22 pm

I don't remember seeing ill-intents drawing of that...... but its good very well proportioned keep it up :D
Etra McGarl

another rolf

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:23 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><p>**warning!**<br>maybe some of you wouldnt have noticed, maybe some dont care, for those that do, however, i copied this from mr.ill-intent. so if youre gonna jump down my throat about it, think first that my copying, in no way to be confused with tracing!, is more like a compliment to ill-intent's skill. and he is quite good. his rolf's face was shadowed. i threw the face on myself. <br>**warning!**<br></blockquote><br>Are you saying that you used his style, or what...? :?<p>Anyhow, it looks nice. I have no complaints whatsoever, except that Rolf doesn't use guns.
LegoMuskCat

another rolf

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:17 pm

I think he can use some of the pistol-type weapons from the Paseo weapon shop at the beginning of the the game, Dreamer.
ThePeaGuy

another rolf

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:30 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks PeaGuy.
LegoMuskCat

another rolf

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:46 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>I think he can use some of the pistol-type weapons from the Paseo weapon shop at the beginning of the the game, Dreamer.<br></blockquote><p>He can? You mean, like the Sonic Gun and Bow Gun? I gotta try that<br> :offtopic: to me, everybody back on topic :)
Lassic's Chllun

another rolf

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:36 pm

That's a good drawing. I wish that I could copy so well...
Malakai

another rolf

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:54 am

That's really good, Toee.
Forge

another rolf

Postby Ein Tyrion » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:11 pm

I like that alot man, BRAVO!
Ein Tyrion

another rolf

Postby Gipper » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:04 pm

THat is really good. I think that with a few touch-ups in terms of clothing, that might even be like Alys. (shudders at the thought of fighting Alys when she is armed with a Positron Bolt gun and very mad)
Gipper

Return to Fan stuff