Fallen Planet Competition!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:20 am

The umph is here! I shall take up your challenge... when I get the demo.<br>
LaconianShot

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:25 am

Yeah, me too.
Mage1

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:51 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>The umph is here! I shall take up your challenge... when I get the demo.<p></blockquote><p>Doood! It've been breaking my balls trying to get you this game. Do you have another email I can send the chuncks to? Are you sure you cant just download from this hyperlink?
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:01 am

What hyperlink?<br>How do you set up an installation for your game that you make?
Mage1

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:20 pm

I appreciate you busting your balls for me, JFQ. But, I doubt I could download all of that in one sitting without getting disconnected, thus nulling my download. I'm on a dial-up modem, you see. Send it to my hotmail adress ( syr_phanta@hotmail.com) and if that doesn't work, we can always try AIM (LaconianShot is my SN).
LaconianShot

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:49 am

Sorry guys. Since there are no takers, I gotta close the competition. In order to meet my deadlines for finishing the game I have to move on and just create someone to be my last PC. It's too bad. One of you could have been imoortalized in a PS game. Yes, a Fan game, but a pretty damn good addition to the series if I may say so.<br>You wont hear from me for awhile. I'll be working on the final product until July. When it's done, I hope you will try it.
Jamesfnquinn

Previous

Return to Fan stuff