Neifirst sketch

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Neifirst sketch

Postby AlysBrangwin » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:15 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/ASCs_AlysBrangwin/My%20Sketches/NeifirstSketch.gif <p>It's not my best drawing, as I suck at hands, swords, and feet, but I really like how he face turned out. :)
AlysBrangwin

Neifirst sketch

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:40 pm

I like it! You drawing turned out great! :p<p>The face's expression really suits her. Great job! :)
LegoMuskCat

Neifirst sketch

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:07 pm

It's very nice, AlysBrangwin. Especially the face. :)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1111956511[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Neifirst sketch

Postby AlysBrangwin » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:52 am

Thanks Dreamer and Benoit. (@)
AlysBrangwin

Neifirst sketch

Postby Shell Presto » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:25 am

Not too shabby. I like the edginess of your lines. You show a lot of skill.
Shell Presto

Neifirst sketch

Postby KexMex » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:28 am

Nice work, AlysBrangwin!!! You're good!!!
KexMex

Neifirst sketch

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:48 am

Very good, hope to se more soon, I like the way her face came out as well, very gloomy
Etra McGarl

Neifirst sketch

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:34 pm

...a lot of artists on the boards...that's good.
Lassic's Chllun

Neifirst sketch

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:53 pm

Your sketch of Neifirst is not too bad, actually.<p>As for your lack of confidence with your design of a character's anatomy, keep at it and your style and technique will improve greatly in time. Research also helps.<p>I hope that this was a fair comment on your drawing. :)
ThePeaGuy

Neifirst sketch

Postby Gipper » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:02 am

It isn't getting into the Lourve, but it is a worthy drawing for a top-notch PS art museum.
Gipper

Neifirst sketch

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:42 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Gipper</i><p>It isn't getting into the Lourve, but it is a worthy drawing for a top-notch PS art museum.<br></blockquote><p>Of course not the Louvre, why the heck would they accept REAL art? Seriously, i definitely don't like the stuff in there.
KexMex

Neifirst sketch

Postby Gipper » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:47 am

Ok then. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York City, New York, USA)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Gipper on [TIME]1112060881[/TIME]][/size]
Gipper

Neifirst sketch

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:01 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Gipper</i><p>Ok then. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York City, New York, USA)<br></blockquote><p>Or, finally, "The REAL museum of REAL art" located somewhere.<p>Sorry, Gipp, but you'll be left out.
KexMex

Neifirst sketch

Postby Tails99 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:29 am

That is really good but that is with her right hand? It looks like it is a part of her arm. Is it supposed to be like that? :? :?
Tails99

Return to Fan stuff