My PS Phan Art!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

My PS Phan Art!

Postby KexMex » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:51 pm

You're one of the best Phan artists I've ever seen, Dreamer.<p>Keep it up, you've got the talent!
KexMex

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:31 am

Those are excellent. I love the shading you've done. I wish I knew how to shade like that.<br> <blockquote><i>Originally posted by Amwhere</i><br>! </blockquote><br>Solid Snake, is that you?!
LaconianShot

My PS Phan Art!

Postby toee » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:59 pm

i dont even know what to say. i mean i like rika better, but anna is also really good. argh, damn, i almost dont wanna draw any more just because i know ill never be that good, so whats the point? hehe...<p>
toee

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:12 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><p>i dont even know what to say. i mean i like rika better, but anna is also really good. argh, damn, i almost dont wanna draw any more just because i know ill never be that good, so whats the point? hehe...<br></blockquote><br>I hope I didn't scar you for life or something...that'd suck. O_o<p>I'm glad you like my art, though. :p
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:46 am

<blockquote>Those are excellent. I love the shading you've done. I wish I knew how to shade like that.<br> <blockquote><i>Originally posted by Amwhere</i><br>! </blockquote><br>Solid Snake, is that you?! <p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Those are excellent. I love the shading you've done. I wish I knew how to shade like that.<br> <br>Solid Snake, is that you?! <br></blockquote><br>ROFLMAO!!!!!!<p>OMG laco that was great!!! XD<p>And dreamer, your art isn't discuraging its insperational :D Toee just try to make your art better then that, trust me you'll always get better, i remember when i was drwing people completly out of proportion, had horrible skills and still thought i was the shiznit of drawing :p Just always practice, you'll get trhat good sooner or later :D<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1112413687[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

My PS Phan Art!

Postby toee » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:49 am

yeah i exaggerate a little bit, ill keep tryin. might not be PS stuff tho, so ill just throw it in the general if i do.<p>*nod*<p>on a side note, will you have my children, dreamer?
toee

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:25 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><p>yeah i exaggerate a little bit, ill keep tryin. might not be PS stuff tho, so ill just throw it in the general if i do.<p>*nod*<p>on a side note, will you have my children, dreamer?<br></blockquote><br>Um... That's a pretty big commitment, toee. ^.^;;<p>But don't give your hopes up...there's plenty of other fish in the sea. :p
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:04 pm

OOOOH! I see 'em now.<p>OMG<br>WHOA<br>HOLYSH<br>*gets hit in the head.*<p>For some reason, I despise all artists at this moment.<br>*about five minutes pass*<br>I just printed this page and cut out your pics and hung them on my wall.<br>Keep up the good work!<br>*throws Dreamer a cookie*
Lassic's Chllun

My PS Phan Art!

Postby KexMex » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:39 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><p>yeah i exaggerate a little bit, ill keep tryin. might not be PS stuff tho, so ill just throw it in the general if i do.<p>*nod*<p>on a side note, will you have my children, dreamer?<br></blockquote><p>I think you'd have better chance with a male pig.
KexMex

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:58 pm

those are so cool... that's an understatement, these are the best Phantasy Star drawing I've ever seen
Damien 1234

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Siren » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:53 pm

You've done a very impressive job. You have alot of talent, so keep drawing...it's the only way to improve.
Siren

My PS Phan Art!

Postby KexMex » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:15 pm

Then why don't I improve??? !@#$ !@#$ !@#$
KexMex

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:21 pm

Improving takes a long time...<p>Learn from your mistakes...
Mage1

My PS Phan Art!

Postby ROMeo » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:25 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><br>on a side note, will you have my children, dreamer?<br></blockquote><p>...somehow, I doubt that, I know of someone that would get jealous, and wouldn't take it kindly. ;)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ROMeo on [TIME]1112498834[/TIME]][/size]
ROMeo

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:39 am

<blockquote><i>Would you BELIEVE it? THIS came from Mage1!</i> <br>Improving takes a long time...<p>Learn from your mistakes...</blockquote> <p>That was the single wisest thing I've ever heard you say.
Siren

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff