My PS Phan Art!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:20 am

O_O!<p>Well done...I must say..well done indeed. Proportion is something you really have grasped.<p>This thread makes everyone so happy :D Its got that caring essence...it must be those flying flowers I gave Dreamer :p <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1112502044[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

My PS Phan Art!

Postby toee » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:24 am

well i thought i was being funny. oh well, keep up the good work, dreamer.<p>im gonna go work on my comedy routine.
toee

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 am

<blockquote>That was the single wisest thing I've ever heard you say.</blockquote> <p>Sometimes I am wise and some times I am dumb.<p>In my new site I don't think I posted anything dumb on the On topic section. :D <p>My site is now in my sig.
Mage1

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:04 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><br>Sometimes I am wise and some times I am dumb.<p>In my new site I don't think I posted anything dumb on the On topic section. :D <p>My site is now in my sig.<br></blockquote><p>Keep your "site" outta this thread. I've created this topic to share my art, not for you to advertise your MB.<p>Have a nice day...<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Dreamer on [TIME]1112544353[/TIME]][/size]
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Rika » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:22 pm

Dreamer -- I love it! It is after all, a pic of Rika! You're very talented! #)
Rika

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Malakai » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:52 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><br>Sometimes I am wise and some times I am dumb.<p>In my new site I don't think I posted anything dumb on the On topic section. :D <p>My site is now in my sig.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Dreamer</i><p>Keep your "site" outta this thread. I've created this topic to share my art, not for you to advertise your MB.<p>Have a nice day...<br></blockquote><p>Oops. So long for your streak Mage1. Better luck next time.
Malakai

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:49 pm

And here's a pic of Kara that I drew at school...that's why it didn't turn out as I had intended... But I'm still satisfied for the most part.<p>Image
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Gipper » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:56 pm

This is awesome! I love it! Superb job once again.<br>Have a cheese cube!<p>(Gives Dreamer a cheese cube)<p><blockquote> <i>Would you BELIEVE it? THIS came from Mage1! <br>Improving takes a long time...<br> <br>Learn from your mistakes...</i><br> <br> <p>That was the single wisest thing I've ever heard you say.<br></blockquote> <p>Mage1 said something smart? HOLY COW!
Gipper

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Miles McCloud » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:59 pm

My word! You really can draw!<p>I just really like your art style...I'm not sure why.
Miles McCloud

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:02 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Miles McCloud</i><p>My word! You really can draw!<p>I just really like your art style...I'm not sure why.<br></blockquote><br>Thanks, I've tried to come up with my own style...<p>Hopefully I'll have my pic of Thea done by tomorrow. :)
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:35 pm

Hmm... It's well drawn, but there's a problem with some parts. At first I thought the face was that of a bird. I think the mouth is supposed to be a bit lower, which would also make her chin less big. Maybe make the eyes a bit less wide too.
Benoit

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:45 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Hmm... It's well drawn, but there's a problem with some parts. At first I thought the face was that of a bird. I think the mouth is supposed to be a bit lower, which would also make her chin less big. Maybe make the eyes a bit less wide too.<br></blockquote><br>Thanks for your input, Benoit. :)<p>I know that I kinda messed up the face, so I was going to redraw it. I wasn't sure how to draw her face from the angle that I wanted in the first place, so I made a wild guess and went witrh that. :p
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:55 pm

Baaaaaaammm....she got game!<p>Good work yet again :p
Neo48

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Ultema » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:21 pm

For not knowing how to handle the face you did well!<p>In the genre that it's drawn in, you did the right thing, my only suggestion (aside from getting a hold of a digital camera and doing the poses yourself so you know where everthing is), is to add indication of nostrils simply because it helps distinguish an otherwise non-descript nose's angle.<p>Keep it up! (psst, draw Zio! Hahah XD)<p>::heart::
Ultema

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Malakai » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:29 pm

I LOVE the soft-pencil style that you use, Dreamer. It's increcible. Just some of my own imput - Kara's eyes seem to be slighty off from each other, as if they are looking at different points of perspective, and they do look a little too big for her face. However, that armor is awesome. I love the shoulder guards.
Malakai

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff