PS comp art

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

PS comp art

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:33 am

Tell me what you think, seeing dreamers drawing inspired me to do a rika of my own, their'll be a hugh for tomorrow :D<p>Image<p>I did it in 5 minutes so tell me soon :D :D :D<p>(not to happy with the hands)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1112237205[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

PS comp art

Postby Benoit » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:17 am

I think it's good.<p>Yes, the hands are almost non-existant. You might also want to correct the ears. They aren't supposed to be hanging, but go straight up.
Benoit

PS comp art

Postby Malakai » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:50 pm

You did that in five minutes? It takes me that long just to decide what it is that I want to draw!
Malakai

PS comp art

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:11 pm

Aww... She's cute, Etra! :p
LegoMuskCat

PS comp art

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:45 am

Alright the Hands are more to the Degree i wanted them to be :p ( i did them extremely fast cuz i had to get off the comp :p )<p>And the ears i purposly put that way Benoit :D I wanted it to be different, But i'll post too, one of the ears up and another with um down :D And thanks for telling me what you thought benoit, most people just say"awsome" or"looks cool" and don't tell me any of my mistakes for me to fix......sooo, THANKS A BUNCH!!! :D<p>Yep 5 minutes Malakia, I knew what i wanted it to look like or else i'd be the same as you :D<br>Image<br>Image
Etra McGarl

PS comp art

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:24 pm

what a stubb!<p>it looks good
Ein Tyrion

PS comp art

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:47 pm

Great pic, Etra! :p<p>I can find the diffrence between those two!!!<br>One has it's ears down and one up!!!
Mage1

PS comp art

Postby Neo48 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:42 pm

<blockquote> And thanks for telling me what you thought benoit, most people just say"awsome" or"looks cool" and don't tell me any of my mistakes for me to fix......sooo, THANKS A BUNCH!!! <br></blockquote> <p>I know nothing about PS so I assumed it was all good..hahaha
Neo48

PS comp art

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:45 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>Great pic, Etra! :p<p>I can find the diffrence between those two!!!<br>One has it's ears down and one up!!!<br></blockquote><br>That is the difference, benoit said the earse shouldn't be down, so i changed it :D to his likeing and kept my favorite, And thanks for the compliments :p
Etra McGarl

PS comp art

Postby Shell Presto » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:30 pm

It's good for computer art... but really, I like your other stuff better. I'm just of the "why do a sketchy pc drawing when you can do a top quality regular drawing instead" mindset.<p>But this is pretty good. The proportions are almost dead on.<p>I only know like 10 artists who can do oekaki pc art like that and have it look gorgeous. (I'm no where near one of them. As a matter of fact, your Rika is a hundred times better than anything I can do with a mouse.)
Shell Presto

PS comp art

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm

Hahaha, Thanks I'll take that as a big complement :D<p>Yeah i only did Pc art because i wanted to share my art but didn't ahve a scanner, but now i got my scanner just have to wait for my parents to hook it up and i can share my art, Muwhahahah!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Etra McGarl

Return to Fan stuff