Orakio...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Orakio...

Postby Shell Presto » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:33 am

So I was working on a PSIII fangame for a while (I may still be working on it, if Kalbegarion would ever contact me) and I did this pic of Orakio. I'm horribly proud of the inking. ^_^<p> http://www.deviantart.com/view/15147210/
Shell Presto

Orakio...

Postby marmotgirl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:20 am

Excellent work - it has a lot of potential energy and movement in it, if you get me (If *I* get me! heh), and you're right - it is very professional looking :) <p>I really hope this fangame association works out; it's a project I've really been looking forward to for a long time now, as is your ps3 doujinshi. Having your art in the game would really give it the edge.
marmotgirl

Orakio...

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:27 pm

I like the hands particularly, they are the hardest parts to draw.
Monocromatico

Orakio...

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:32 pm

It's good, but I don't like the hair much. There's something strange about it... Doesn't look right.
Benoit

Orakio...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:09 pm

It's a great drawing! I wish I could draw capes like that... :p
LegoMuskCat

Orakio...

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:26 pm

Hm...nice...I like that. However, I know why Benoit doesn't like the hair... it's because of the hairline.
Siren

Orakio...

Postby Shell Presto » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:34 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>It's good, but I don't like the hair much. There's something strange about it... Doesn't look right.<br></blockquote><p>I can see your point. It was problematic because I only had three pictures of Orakio to work off of (unlike the 30 pictures of Laya or Rhys) so I tried my best to stay true to the pics, even through the clearest one was a sketch. (I only used official art by the designer for reference....)
Shell Presto

Orakio...

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:31 pm

I like it... the inking is nice and neat, and the pose is well done. However, Orakio's body seems to get smaller as the picture goes down...
LaconianShot

Orakio...

Postby Shell Presto » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:55 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>I like it... the inking is nice and neat, and the pose is well done. However, Orakio's body seems to get smaller as the picture goes down...<br></blockquote><p>good observation. actually, the drawing was supposed to be cropped off before his legs show up (you can tell where by the lines on the sword and where they get thinner). This image was supposed to go in a PS like comic panel, but I was waiting for kalbegarion to give me the final word on how to color it before I did that... sigh....
Shell Presto

Orakio...

Postby Miles McCloud » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:09 pm

Nice, you're really good at drawing hands. I haven't seen very much Orakio art.
Miles McCloud

Orakio...

Postby Rika » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:23 pm

I like it! Very cool!
Rika

Orakio...

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:56 am

Nicely done shell, i love the hands and pose, Show us some more soon :D<p>And LS is right, body gets smaller :p
Etra McGarl

Orakio...

Postby Malakai » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:44 pm

The facial expression is great, but I would draw the hair in a style similar that that of Rhys' hair. It gives more of an 'legendary warrior' look, like he lived a long time ago.
Malakai

Return to Fan stuff