Nei sketch

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Nei sketch

Postby Malakai » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:07 pm

I like the facial expression. You seem to have a knack for capturing meaningful visages, Shell. Well done indeed.
Malakai

Nei sketch

Postby FOrave » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:59 pm

Shell Presto.... THAT IS AMAZING! you good @ art. you make me proud that we live in the same state (PA rules) well keep up the good art.
FOrave

Nei sketch

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:27 pm

Very well done Shell i love the stance :D<p>I don't know if its just me but i tended to like it better as a sketch and not colored.......its not the way its done the colorings great, i just always loved the black and white look to art :D
Etra McGarl

Nei sketch

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:34 pm

(whoo go PA, i too am a native)<p>Etra your not alone here, i too like the black and white style because it gives it more of a desolate yet understandable look, Like hatred and happiness In a sketch for nothing in particular....Ummm....i geuss too indepth there
Ein Tyrion

Nei sketch

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:13 pm

I like black and white because it shows the "sketchiness" of the picture.<p>(yes, it is hard to keep it look like a sketch when coloring it)
Mage1

Nei sketch

Postby Missagh » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:40 am

Nice! I'm impressed!<p>Sincerely,
Missagh

Nei sketch

Postby Shell Presto » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:30 pm

thanks, everyone.<p>sometimes i feel like i don't do enough pencil work. it's good to know some people enjoy sketches, too.
Shell Presto

Nei sketch

Postby Rika » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:55 pm

Show us more! Your stuff is great!
Rika

Nei sketch

Postby ROMeo » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:48 pm

Really, really impressed, my favorite part are the boots, for some reason I love 'em. Also I wish I had just half your talent with sades. :)
ROMeo

Previous

Return to Fan stuff