Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Lysander86 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:45 pm

Incredibly impressive, Sabio! I hope that the dialogue and cutscenes are as well-done as the graphics! :) <p>Lys
Lysander86

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Mage1 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:17 pm

Good graphs, I hope your storyline is doing okay. :p
Mage1

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Daren: I'm intending to find some .mid files with the original music.<p>Lysander86: Dialog and cutsenes needs redraw work, still on To Do.<p>Mage1: I'm going to use the same story line from the "Phantasy Star4 "<p>Now I'm working on the maps and combat system. In the combat system, The combo system is in development stage, and macro system is on To Do list<p>The huge work now is the moster scenes... there is too much to redraw... any help will be welcome.
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:35 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Sabio</i><p>Daren: I'm intending to find some .mid files with the original music.</blockquote><br>That would be odd, since then your remake will have poorer music than the original.
Benoit

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:03 pm

I would say if use the remixs of the music, thats what I'm useing it it works wonderfully.
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:16 pm

Music remix would be great.. music still on "to do" list<p>My first targuet is a demo with the "kill igla" in piata quest done.
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:03 pm

Sabio, you have a PM
Lord Khyron

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby halla » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:33 am

Yea I also PMed him
halla

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Gipper » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:55 am

Have you yet figured out how to do Combo Attacks and Macros?
Gipper

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Daren The King » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:48 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Sabio</i><p>Daren: I'm intending to find some .mid files with the original music.<p></blockquote><p>Sabio, if you don't mind to have music that is not from Phantasy Star, I have tons of original orchestral music. I'd love to contribute on that :)<p>Daren
Daren The King

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:22 am

Do you want your party to show up, while walking with you in the game?<p>I have an RGSS Script that makes you do that.<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1114223053[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:35 pm

Mage1: I allready have the cartepilar script. I didn't implemented it yet because I still have to draw the characters. Thanks dude! :)<p>Daren: I think i found some remix. Thanks for your help, maybe latter i ask you some muisic!<p>Gipper: I'm developing the combo system... this is very hard to be done, but I'm the half way. Macro is not started.<p>Thaks for all PMs!<p>See you!<br>
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:44 pm

I wish I had your skills and non-lazyness ;_;
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:18 pm

I have another script, It will show The Bars for:<p>Expierience (EXP)<br>Health (HP)<br>Skill (SP)
Mage1

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Isaha78Namso » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:46 am

I have to say this sounds like fun. Hell it looks great. Also for any one who hasn’t played it well this might just be the place they should have been looking at http://pscave.com/index2.html<br>Also don’t use the caterpillar script; I never liked that part of the original games. I also have friend who feel the same about it.<p>[size=small][Edit by Isaha78Namso on [TIME]1114443992[/TIME]][/size]
Isaha78Namso

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff