Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Benoit » Fri May 06, 2005 2:07 pm

Those are recent and popular games, AlysBrangwin. There's the difference.<p>gm2987, Sega is not evil. Dumb, but not evil.
Benoit

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Alis in Wonderland » Sat May 07, 2005 2:13 am

i'd say keep the music. music is powerful, my brain wouldnt identify it as the original without the music.
Alis in Wonderland

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby ZekeSulastin » Tue May 17, 2005 4:35 am

Hmm - about the original music ...<p>Assuming nobody else has one it, I can rip the original music to WAV/MP3s from .gym files for you (ph34r Winamp2+plugins ...), and temporarily host them - one less step you have to take =)
ZekeSulastin

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Tue May 24, 2005 1:30 pm

Hi folks,<p>Sorry for been so long away, but after 1 box of marlboro and too much stress there is the first character<p> Image<p>Plz rate it to me!<p>See you
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Benoit » Tue May 24, 2005 3:27 pm

Look great! Good work.<br>The only thing to note is that I don't think Chaz' eyes are green. :)<br> <blockquote>1 box of marlboro</blockquote><br>Smoking is bad for you.
Benoit

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Daren The King » Tue May 24, 2005 5:38 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Sabio</i><p>Hi folks,<p>Sorry for been so long away, but after 1 box of marlboro and too much stress there is the first character<p> Image<p>Plz rate it to me!<p>See you<br></blockquote><p>Sabio, this looks great! How far are you in production? <p>I could perhaps help you with somethings... just don't know what.. I have tons of film music here so I could absolutly help with the game score if you don't want to use the original soundtrack.. what would you need?<p>Daren
Daren The King

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Tue May 24, 2005 6:05 pm

Daren,<p>I allready have motavia and motavia academy maps done, now I'm making the characters.<p>Chaz was the most hard to do becouse he isn't simetric, so a had to draw the both sides in every squere.<p>Now I'm finishing hahn and them I will start Alys.<p>What maybe help me soo much is some help im grafics conversion, form the original to the new style.<p>About the music, I have here some original mids, but that is the final touch to the project.<p>Thanks!
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Baron Von Shleppinstein » Thu May 26, 2005 5:17 am

~0 Sabio, I must say that I am incredibly impressed! I would definitely give that Chaz sprite a 10/10! Are you planning to re-write the story a bit and flesh out the dialogue, or just rip the script straight from the original?<p>I would say try to keep the original score, it is a big part of the game. If you can find some remixes that wouldn't be so bad. <p>I think Sega has some serious competion for their pending playstation remake! <p>- Baron Von Shleppinstein
Baron Von Shleppinstein

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Tails99 » Thu May 26, 2005 6:50 pm

I always wondered what that line along his side was. I think it's a chain.<p>And now for a bit of spam....<p>POST #200!!!! GO ME!!
Tails99

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Thu May 26, 2005 10:12 pm

If your planning to draw Dezolians and Moativans do you mind if I use them in my game (i'll of course give you credit)?
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Fri May 27, 2005 11:32 am

Gm2987: I don't mind at all, feel free to use.<p>Tails99: the line is a detail of the clothes, see some sega art to understand.<p>Baron: Thanks for your coments, i making my best in this project.<p>I'm intending to follow the original script, maybe I add some 2 or 3 new non linear parralel pots to add something new.<p>See you people
Sabio

Postby Sabio » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:06 pm

Man,
I'm glad to see that this forum is back!! almost two years...

Any way, I'm going to continue this project, but I need help with new batlers graphics. (theri is a lot of monsters in PSIV) If somebody wants to ressurect this project, just PM me.

Sabio
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby HTD » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 pm

Wow looks like a fan game better than my phantasy star V has come along.
Brilliant game to remake btw.
Loving Chaz's sprite and am realyl impressed with your project.
I say go for the catapiller effect, I want to see my other team mates relaxing around town.

BTW would you be interested in releasing this for the Dreamcast.
If so PM me and we can talk further as I have a coder that uses fenix and is really proficiant.

Beats my game hands down.
Loving it!
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Sabio » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi folks,

I wold like to show you some progress of this project, and there is it!

Chaz battler Totaly remaded

Plz send you comments!
Sabio
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:31 pm

My, that's some great work, there! :)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff