Phantasy Star 3 Prelude... would and RPG2000 fanatic be inte

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby runex » Tue May 17, 2005 12:31 am

PS3 is arguably great, there have been many attempts at remaking it to make it 'better'. Lysander86 is currently doing a good job at that with PS3 2K so all that aside.... Is anyone trying to make a prelude? I find it totally intriguing as to what happened on the Alisa III during Orakio, and Laya's time. I tried doing this myself, but unfortunatly working full time prohibits me from making a sincere version of the prelude. I hope this helps inspire someone to, or even helps someone who is currently working on a prelude to PS3 to continue!
runex

Postby Lysander86 » Tue May 17, 2005 5:49 pm

Hee hee! :D <p>Although it's not technically a prelude (since not much of these sections would be playable), my plans for the next two generations of PS32K involve a fairly elaborate fleshing-out of the Layan-Orakian War. You see a few hints of this in the First Generation (and the ending in particular might raise a few eyebrows), but when I finish PS32K you will have gotten to see quite a few of the events that happened on Alisa III during the time of Orakio and Laya.<p>A full fangame on that period would be really neat, though. :)<p>Lys
Lysander86

Postby runex » Wed May 18, 2005 10:48 pm

Sounds good. Dahh! Now I'm even more eagerly awaiting the second generation release of III2K !@#$
runex

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 18, 2005 11:50 pm

There is a demo released of the "Devastation War" game, under fangames.<p>That is a prequel...
Lord Khyron

Return to Fan stuff